Sunday, October 28, 2007

Best Friends p1

Best Friends



My wife Cally and I were having a little party. Our best friends John and Sophie were going to come over. I heard their car pull into the driveway and went out to great them. John and I always had a lot of fun and Sophie and I were very close. I looked into the car to find Sophie alone.

“Where’s John?” I asked as I walked up to her door I saw aluminums crutches in the passenger seat. I looked into her car window smiling at her as my eyes tried to see the reason for the crutches but fell instead to the open buttons of her white cotton blouse. It was pulled tight across her full breasts letting me see her lacy bra through it’s the thin material as I opened the door for her.

“He was called to head office. It looks like he’ll be one heading to huge takeover.” She stuck out one long nylon covered leg as
she turned in the seat.

“Will you get the stuff from the back seat for me while I get my broken leg out of this car?” she asked.

I let my eyes run over her right leg enjoying the total view of a long purple cast covering her leg as her skirt pulled up to mid
Thigh has she struggled with my help to extract this long cast out of her Maxima.

She caught me looking at her broken leg and smiled at me as she stood letting her skirt fall into place while positioning her crutches under her arms.

I moved to her kissing her on the cheek.

“Oh Sophie what happened to your leg?” I opened the back door to get some bags of chips and dip.

“You should have called us, Cally and I could have helped while you are on crutches and John is away”

Sophie laughed. “Sure, remember college Sam! All your wet dreams when Cally broke her ankle! That’s why your wife never told you” she pulled me to her hugging me softly,

“Sam you are a good friend and I love you. John knows that you take good care of me when he is gone like this.” She kissed my
cheek,

“and I felt off ridding my horse.”

“Well you know I love you and anything you need just ask… You look so hot in that cast Sophie!”

I took in the view.

“Only in your dreams my friend. Now come on lets go find your other wife.”

I watched her ass move in front of me under her pleated skirt. It was cut to just above her knee and moved nicely around her thighs.

She was wearing very thin and very shear black pantyhose on her left leg that made the muscles in her calves stand out as she walked and her purple cast on the right leg made her whole outfit look very, well girlish!

“Ok I said but you remember if you decide you need any kissing or huggen, you
know, anything along those lines you just let me know! I am more than willing to
help John out with any of his husbandly duties while he is gone.”

“You are such a dork!” she was laughing,

“It would scare the hell out of you if I came onto you, specially now with my broken leg, I know how you feel about your woman’s in leg cast and you know it!” She walked toward the door on her crutches and looked so agile on them.

“Oh sure, that’s what you think Sophie but you were never brave enough to try anything were you in the past? You talk big but you are not sure of what I would do if you offered it to me.” I was grinning at her

Sophie turned to me on her crutches and came closer sliding her right cast between my legs. Her cast was bent at the knee so that no weight could be put on it.

“Here you go think about it.” She was giggling as she ran her fingers across my cheek.

“Think about me all naked except for my long long leg cast and sweaty with lust!”

“Well that would add fuel to the fire! You do look very sexy and sensual in that leg cast, cute helpless on crutches”

She turned again on her crutches, swished her ass at me and went to find Cally.

The relationship between the four of us had grown over the college years to the point the only thing we didn’t share was our partners.

Nothing was sacred between us and anything was open for discussion. We all said what ever we were thinking and
no one ever got upset about it and sex was always one of the number one subjects with John being just as open with Cally as I was with Sophie.

There had even been a few times I was sure It could have gone farther and today was defiantly one of them.

Part 2 to come

No comments: