Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Best Friends p2

The party rocked on with me taking photos of every one and every thing all through the evening. Sophie and Cally both hated to have their picture taken so they were my number one subjects...

At one point Sophie kicked sat down and pointed her toes at the end of her cast at me as she lifted her broken leg high off the floor.

She looked at me all-innocent as she pulled her skirt half way up her thigh as I took the picture.

I had moved over to set down on the couch so I could make a change in the setting of the camera when I heard Sophie laughing. She was setting on a bar stool across the room from me with her left leg crossed over the purple cast.

I had watched her move slowly across the room on her crutches to the stool, she sat down as she took care to make sure her skirt was covering part of her broken leg and hanging down around her butt and the bar stool.

I had done some other things and thought nothing more of it. That
is until she laughed and I looked up!

From where I was setting on the couch, which put me lower than she was, I could see right up her dress to the top of her cast.

Now we had been friends for a long time and as things work this was not my first look at this lovely lady but this was the best I had ever seen her and the first time she had been injured and using crutches!

It was a dream comes true! I love pantyhose and she has some of the best legs I have ever seen, but to have a full leg cast to!

Well, I was shaking as I lifted the camera to my eye and started taking her picture. I took three full body shots and then zoomed in under her skirt to the edge of her cast!

I looked up at her to see her looking at me.

“Shit I am in for it now!” I thought.

Sophie got a funny little look in her eyes as she looked around the room. She found that we were alone in the room with Cally on the other side of bar and working in the kitchen.

She looked back at me and smiled as she uncrossed her legs. She pulled her cast up to place it on the stool seat next to her
butt!

The whole inside was exposed to me , she watched me moving her head this way and that while she talked to Cally and posed for me.
She moaned when putting her broken leg back down and felt some pain when we heard some one coming into the room from the dinning room next door.

I had a painful hard on and was shaking like a little kid as she slipped off of the stool standing on her good leg, grabbed her crutches and went into the kitchen.

She was only gone for a minuet when she walked back into the room looking so dam hot on those crutches. She sat next to me on the couch as I her crutches away from her.

She looked at the bulge in my pants. “Did I do that?”

“You know you did!”

She turned side ways tucking her left foot under her butt. She looked around the room and then back at me as she slowly pulled her skirt up to mid thigh.

Her eyes never left mine as her fiber covered broken leg came into view. I licked my lips as I looked at her long casted leg.

I could feel my self-dripping precum as I put my hand on her cast.

“Do I have to ask if you enjoyed that?”

“You know I did!”

“I would love to see you in a little more relaxed setting.”

“What do you have in mind?” she asked as she moved to stand up with my help.

She got up and stood on her left leg so she was standing right in front of me with her cast inches from the floor. She looked over her shoulder into the kitchen as she reached down to the hem of her skirt and then pulled it up to her waist.

I could smell her sweet heat as I started to run my hands up her cast to cup her foot.

She stepped back pulling away from my hands.

She bent over kissing me on the cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow, give me my crutches please.”

Sophie turned to Cally just as she came into the room.

“I think I better go Cally honey, my leg is killing me.” She crutched over to my wife and hugged her as she kissed her on the cheek.

“Can I come for dinner to morrow night?”

“Cally smiled at her. “Sure! You know you don’t have to ask. Bring your PJs and plan on spending the night. Come on and I’ll walk out with you.”

She turned standing tall on her crutches and looked at me. “Night Sam.”

“Good night Sophie honey.”

Cally walked Sophie out to her car and I could see them talking and laughing. While my wife helped her in the car, sliding the cast in I came so so hard.

Part 3 to come

No comments: