Thursday, November 1, 2007

Best Friends p3

Part 3

Cally walked Sophie out to her car and I could see them talking and laughing. While my wife helped her in the car, sliding the cast in I came so so hard until I heard.

“Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!” It was my wife yelling.

I runned down the stairs. The door opened and Sophie came in on her crutches with her long cast leading the way and Cally was hopping on her left leg. She was keeping her right foot off the floor

“Are you ok? What happened?”

“I’m fine dear, just rolled my ankle…It’s just a bad sprain” She said while moaning trying to stand on her bad ankle

“Sophie is going to just stay the night with us. It’s silly for her to drive home just to turn around and come back in the morning. Besides,”

Cally limp badly on her sprained ankle over to the couch undoing the buttons on her blouse as she hopped.

“We decided that knowing how you feel about sexy woman on crutches…you should be able to take care of both of us dear!”

I watched as Cally pulled off her top and then her shorts leaving her standing there dressed only in her bra and panties, standing on her left foot. The right ankle was showing swelling and discoloration.

She pulled off her bra and standing there topless smiled at Sophie who had been watching. Sophie pulled off her skirt over her cast
and then opened her blouse. Her bra opened from the front and she unhooked it and with a little wiggling pulled it off and then tied her top into a kind of knot under her boobs. Now standing in only her blouse and cast she just smiled at me.

“Is this what you had in mind Sam? I think you need to get the crutches for Cally, she can’t walk on her ankle, I’m sure its broken” Sophie smiled squeezing her crutches

“It’s a dream come true!” I smiled as I got the crutches from the closet for my poor wife.

“What do you want us to do?” Cally asked while sliding the crutches in position under her arms

“Well, first we have to check that ankle of yours.” I said as Cally’s eyes went to the bulge in my pants.

“Then we need to apply an ace bandage on her ankle until we get her to the emergency to get her broken ankle x’rayed” Sophie was smiling as she rubbed her hard cast while wiggling her toes.

It only took a few minutes for me to get the ace bandage.

Cally moaned while rubbing her ankle, it was so sore.

“It’s not fair that I get only a sprain and you get that lovely cast!” Cally looked at me with a slight smile,

“Here let me wrap it for you for you! It should make him nuts watching me wrap your ankle!” Sophie said making her way to Cally on her crutches.

Sophie looked at me as she came around the end of the bar on her crutches to sit next to Cally.

She was right! I wanted to she her touch her friend sprained ankle and I could feel my dick twitch as she reached for Cally sprained ankle and rested the ankle on her cast.

The sprained ankle throbbing while sitting on Sophie’s broken leg.

I pulled the camera off the tripod and moved around them as Ssphie slowly started to wrap Cally’s ankle. Now both girls looked at me.

Their nipples were so hard.

“Here he should like this!” came from Sophie and she grabbed Cally’s ankle strongly with both hands.

Cally moved sideways over to the couch but Sophie kept a firm hold on her bad ankle and as she sat down they both knew that her ankle could not take that much pressure!

She leaned back with her legs open just enough to put her puffy lips on display to my camera!

Cally eyes were closed and she was moaning from the pain in her ankle.

“Sophie honey do you think Sam will like me injured like this?”

“Well, I guess it would be ok! What do you think Sam?” Sophie looked at me as she ran her hand over Cally’s swelling ankle.

I could feel the cum as it leaked out of my cock

“I’m up for it” Cally said.

Sophie stood up on her good leg using only one crutch for support and pulled Cally to her feet.

I could see Cally was getting a little shaky about the whole
thing.

“Ok, remember this is just for you.”

I was trying to think of something else! God my dick was hard

Cally moved forward and stepped on her band ankle and the ligaments gave and we heard a loud snap when her ankle gave and she felt forward.

Her was flopping sideways, useless

“Oh god Sam… My ankle” She said looking at me

“I think I broke my ankle”

Part 4 to come

No comments: