Friday, November 30, 2007

Alway's looking con

Part 3 to come

"I'll say." I added.

"I hope I can find a husband like you." She said.

"My wife passed away a year and a half ago." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said. "Did she know about your interest or fetish?"

"She knew about my fetish right after we started dating. Back then it was
ace bandages and crutches mostly, and she wore the bandage and used the crutches often. The first five years of our marriage was heaven for me" I said.

I continued, "Then when we were n a car accident and she broke both legs, we had
to alter out habits. She was in a wheelchair for close to a year with various casts"

"Isn't that difficult, sex with 2 leg cast?" She asked.

"There are many ways to have sex with broken legs. There is something very exiting to see the love of your leg helpless and yet so so attractive sitting with 2 long leg cast I the leg rest of a wheelchair" I said.

"Wow!" She said. "You're really an expert, aren't you?"

"Casting has been my driving passion ever since I was in the first grade, but
that's another story I'll have to tell you sometime." I said.

"What say we go back to my hotel, and you can enlighten me further on the art of
sex in cast?" She suggested.

"Hey that sounds like a good title for a story!" I said as I paid the bill and
we prepared to leave. I loved the way she used both hands to lower her heavy cast. I saw heard a slight moan from pain she felt when her cast hit the side of the table. I could never tell her how I felt when I saw pain in her eyes. How attracted I was towards her.

"I have to stop by my house for a minute to pick up a few
things"

"Sounds like a plan." She said.

We entered Caroline's hotel room, and she announced she was going to slip into something comfortable'.

"Great." I said.

Caroline came out of the bedroom. She wore an attractively patterned satin robe with a slit on the side leaving me with a perfect view of her cast.

"Ooo." I said. "Very nice."

She was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Do you realize, I haven't even touched you yet?" I said, as we sat along side
of each other on the edge of the bed.

"I know." She said. "You've been a perfect gentleman."

"May I kiss you?" I asked.

"Please do." She replied.

And so we kissed, Just a kiss, for a long time. I love to neck, and I could tell
she enjoyed it too. Then our lips started moving, and they parted. Then our
tongues touched, slid over each other's, and into each other's mouth. We lay
back onto the bed, still necking.

I broke our kiss momentarily to ask. "May I fondle your breasts?"

"Please do." She replied in a breathy voice.

I slipped my hand into her robe, and fondled her breasts as we kissed. I
squeezed each perfect breast in my hand, and tweaked her nipples.

"May I help you off with your robe?" I asked.

"Please do." She said.

I helped her slide off her robe, and tossed it onto the chair. She lay on the
bed in just her long purple cast.

"May I give you the Marco treatment?" I asked.

"I can't wait." She replied.

I lifted her broken leg. I kissed her toes at the end of the cast unprotected, and sucked on them. I gently set her broken leg down on the bed. Then I slowly massaged her shattered leg up and down, feeling the surface of the cast under my fingers, parting them as I advanced, all the while eliciting soft moans from Caroline.

As I reached her soft spot, I could feel the heat radiating from it. I kissed
the inside of her thighs. I licked the slick shaved skin on either side of her
mons, lightly kissing her vulva in between each lick.

Caroline was starting to squirm.

I dropped down to her vulva, slid my tongue in between her lips, and slowly
licked up and down. I teased her vagina with my tongue, and licked my way back
up to her clit. I placed my mouth over her clit and slowly patted it with my
tongue.

Caroline was really beginning to get worked up now. She started moving her hips in earnest, humping her clit into my mouth. I started wagging my tongue against her clit, faster, and faster. She was working into a frenzy, and I could tell she
was close to an orgasm. I kept wagging my tongue against her clit, and Wham! She lifted her ass right off the bed, arching her back!

"Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh, ngngngngn. Oh, Marco, oh god!" She cried. "Oh god.
Ohhhh." Struggling to catch her breath, she was rubbing her hands over my head,
and rubbing her right foot up and down my own legs.

"Marco... that was truly the most powerful and amazing orgasm I have ever had. Come up her so I can kiss you."

I slid up her body, and planted my mouth on hers. Our tongues duled in a frenzy
of passion. My stiff dick was at her wet place, and slid in with ease. We slowly
ground and pumped together. She let me put her cast up on my shoulders, and rubbed her broken leg inches from my mouth, smelling her cast, driving me crazy.

"Do you like that?" She breathlessly whispered.

"I love it, I love it so much." I whispered back.

We slowly made love like only husband and wife can, savoring the delicious feeling. "You can massage your clit if you want to," I said.

"I don't think I have to." She said.

"You did such a good job on it I've been on the verge of coming again ever since; and I think I'm ready now. Are you?"

"Yeah, I think I'm ready." I said.

We increased our speed rapidly approaching climax.

"Oh Caroline, ahahahah, mmmph." I shot my wad into her belly.

"Oh Marco, ahahahah, oooooooh, ngngngng. Oh god."

As our climaxes subsided, we just lay there until I just couldn't hold myself up
any longer. We kissed, and cuddled, and fell asleep in each other's arms; slowly
wondering how it would have been with both long sexy legs in casts.



The end

No comments: