Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Dream

Dream

Can dream be happening?

Last night…

As I was approaching the metal stairs, I saw the danger since I was wearing stilettos 4-inch heels. I purposely waited looking at he stairs and my legs. Hopping that he wasn’t behind me anymore. He was…

I started to run down the stairs. The heel of my high heel shoe caught in the metal stair and I tumbled into the staircase. I felt a sharp pain in my leg.The pain that I felt was like none that I had ever experienced before in my life.

"Don’t move miss the paramedics are on their way"

When the paramedics were trying to immobilize my leg and loading me onto a gurney. Here I was dress in a short skirt, stilettos heels and a possible broken leg.

"Is that break as severe as it felt."

"I'm afraid so. The bones will have to be set and it is possible that it will require surgery."

"That is what I was afraid of"

The paramedics carefully loaded me into the ambulance. I was handling the pain. They were only a short distance from the hospital.Doctor had already called in instructions for x-ray.

My cast had been applied . Doctor sat down on the chair next to my bed. He said,

"There is only one good thing that came from this."I smiled, "What possible good could come from today? I have two broken bones in my leg. What good?""I, I heard about the man chasing you."

"Yes agree" I smiled looking at my cast and feeling so happy to have my leg protected an trappedSince both bones in the lower leg had been broken, my cast went clear to my hip. That cast would remain in place for a minimum of 8 weeks.

One morning, after my bath, I was trying to find the right clothes to wear. The beautiful long cast made it necessary to destroy almost everything that I wore. I had a couple of skirts and a few pair of gym shorts that I wore around the house.

I cupped my pussy and said,

"It feels so good to masturbate while casted"

One finger penetrated the lips of my tight pussy while my broken leg was on the edge of the chairI back on the bed and began to play with my breasts. I was receptive but passive at the beginning. One finger in my pussy and my fingers squeezing my own breasts.
One finger running in and out of my tight pussy

Now that my finger was running in and out of my pussy, I was experiencing more pleasant feelings than I’ve had in a long time . I could not believe how great it felt to move my broken leg in that long cast when my thumb rubbed across my swollen clit.

I moaned loudly. Although my mobility was restricted by the large cast on my leg, I was trying to open my legs wider.I was cumming harder than I had ever cum in my life.

My body went limp; I was drained of all energy.

No comments: