Saturday, November 3, 2007

Best Friends con

Conclusion

“Oh god Sam… My ankle” She said looking at me

“I think I broke my ankle”

“Don’t move Cally, Sam get the air cast, we can use that to splint her ankle in position” Sophie said hopping on her good leg to her best friend careful not to hit her cast

I started realizing that my wife had broken her ankle just for me and suddenly it was like I wasn’t even there, it was a dream to see both of these sexy women injured and needing me at the same time!

“Wow! Your really did it Cally! It’s going to hurt a bit but I need to apply this tight” Sophie said as she pulled on Cally’s ankle while applying the air cast.

“I know. Ahhhhh god it’s so sore”

“Shuchhhhh! just relax dear, enjoy”

Sophie finished wrapping Cally’s broken ankle as she looked at the girl.

“God you are beautiful!” She said as she moved up Sophie’s
naked body.

Sophie cupped Cally’s well protected broken ankle. She began to slide her long and heavy cast between my wife’s legs.

Cally was making soft little noises as her broken ankle came in contact with Sophie’s cast.

I watched with mounting anticipation as Cally’s eyes came open and she looked at me!

The room filled with the sounds of the girls as they came closer and closer to there finish! Sophie was pushing her cast hard against my wife’s’ pussy rubbing the surface of her clit as she grunted

Cally was making the sounds I was so used to hearing as she came

Cally moved off of Sophie to hold her ankle in the after glow of the climax!

I had my cock in my hand and was slowly stoking it not wanting to cum yet as I watched the girls injured and yet blooming with sex apeal.

Cally looked at me with a slight smile as she leaned into Sophie whispering something to the girl. Sophie looked at me and smiled.

Cally slipped to the foot of the bed and went up on her knees. Cally slipped over so that she was behind her friend.

“Come here Sam. Please help your wife, I can’t get up with my broken ankle, our broken ankle”

I helped her up and while standing on her one good leg she turned around.

I moved up closer behind Cally took my cock in her hand. She pulled me closer, using me for support and put the tip of my dick up to her open wet hole! She held me as I pushed! I made love to my injured wife in and out ever so slowly.

Waiting for the Ambulance I watched them for the second time that night. They were both so pretty

They smiled at me and Sophie said.

“I hope that you get use to me being around because it sees I will need some help with my broken leg heals and your poor wife will need help with her broken ankle

I said. “I think this is the start of a wonderful relationship!”


The end

No comments: