Sunday, November 25, 2007

Alway's looking p2

"Thank you." She said. "That may be one of my best features. Not the cast I mean my legs"

"Not at all." I said. "I did notice that you are a very pretty Girl as well."

"Now, what is it you like. My cast, the crutches, the pain or all?" She asked.

"Usually a leg in a cast does it for me, but a woman in a leg cast using crutches like you do is heaven! Not the pain, I don’t like to see woman in pain" I said.

"Does just looking at her satisfy you?" She asked while rubbing her cast with her hand while smiling at me again

"On one level." I said. "Feeling it, of course takes it to another level, but
the ultimate is to see a Lady live her life for 6 to 8 weeks on crutches with a non weight bearing leg cast. Like you are doing today naturally…selling while having a broken leg"

"Oh, I see and do, I can’t put any weight at all on my broken leg..." She said.

"I thought so." I said. "Observing you in on your crutches with the purple cast floating when you move, which is rare today, I thought to myself, either she is a caster or she understand how desirable you look."

"I think I do understand." She said.

"I love the way it feels to walk with my broken leg protected, unable to bent it and the feel of my crutches slightly rubbing the side of my breast. I never admitted this to
anyone including myself. You really made me conscious of something that I just
took for granted."

"Do you like men looking at your sexy long legs , I mean both of them. Your cast is perfect the way it follows the contours and shape of your leg but your right leg is so feminine and yet strong and lovely?" I asked.

"I do." She said. "But I have to work at it, I usually exercise everyday

"May I treat you to dinner tonight?"

"Marco, you've got a date." She said. "I'm starving and I don't know the first
thing about this city. I'll be through her about 6:00. I'll wait right here."

"Great. I'll just run home, let my dog out, and meet you back here then." I
said.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Six O'clock

I returned to the supermarket, went to the food court, and Caroline was sitting at
a table with her broke leg on the chair beside her, and her shoe dangling from her right leg.

Is that for me:" I asked.

"Yeah, and hello again" She said.

"Very nice, thank you." I said

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"it’s a surprise" I asked.

"That sounds like a good idea." She said.

"Great." I said. I offered her my arm to get up on her good leg, gave her crutches, and we walked out to my car. She was so good on her crutches, I wanted to ask her if it was the first time or not.

The restaurant was a very nice place, dimly lit and cozy. Caroline asked the
Hostess for a corner table where she could rest her cast without bothering anybody on a side chair. As we perused out menus, I felt a stocking foot rub my leg under my pants.

I sucked my breath in through my teeth, and closed my eyes at the same time.

"Caroline, you are an angle." I said.

She giggled and said, "I think I can have a lot of fun with you."

"I know you can." I said.

Then she put her foot on my knee and asked, "Can I get one of those foot rubs? My right foot is working real hard right now and without it I would be in a wheelchair" She said while looking in to my eyes, like she was trying to read my mind about that comments

I reached under the table, took her foot in my hands, and proceeded to caress
and rub her socking foot.

She laid her head back, closed her eyes, and whispered, "This is heavenly."

Part 3 to come

No comments: