Saturday, July 28, 2007

Buy This House con.

Conclusion

On the day of the final walk-through and closing for my new home I meet Lacey at her office so we could ride to the attorney's office together. As I am shown into Lacey's office she immediately gets up from her desk with a smile, slide her crutches under her arms and comes to greet me and we share mutual kisses on each cheek.

Unlike the revealing outfits she wore when she was showing me the various properties, her suit today is professionally attractive yet appropriately conservative since we are going to a meeting with the attorney. But, she still has a very sensuous aura about her moving so smooth on her crutches.

This time we are taking my car and even dressed as conservatively as she is Lacey still gives me a beautiful display of her legs as she gets in the car.

As I get in I can't help but notice she has adjusted herself in the seat such that she can be comfortable with her broken ankle.

I smile because her display confirmed that her sexuality was not just her revealing clothes, but her attitude. Lacey saw my smile and asked,

"What is that lovely smile for?"

"Even when you are completely dressed, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen," I said.

"I'm glad you feel that way. You sure know how to make a woman feel appreciated."

I enjoyed the twinkle in her eye as somehow I knew she would find a way to show off even dressed so conservatively.

At the closing we are seated next to each other and I feel her cast pressing against my leg and her hand resting on it and even caressing me from time to time.

I really had to concentrate to get through all the paperwork and
signatures, but I made it. The attorney had to step out to have some copies made and her hand quickly moves between my legs and she quietly says,

"Just checking to see how you are feeling."

It was difficult to remain calm, but I did my best to remain nonchalant saying,

"It is a very exciting day."

Lacey responded, "I like it when my clients are excited by what I show them," as her fingers enjoyed my obvious erection.

The paperwork ordeal finally is over as we ride back to her office I notice she has moved closer to me in the seat. Now relaxed after our business is over, I place my hand softly on her left leg which
brings a smile to her face. Returning her favor from the closing, my hand searches between her legs, when she crossed her legs open to allow me easier access and her eyes close as she is enjoying my caresses. Her cast is so close to me now that I can smell the perfume that she sprayed over her cast.

"Mmmmmmmmmm that feels sooooo gooood" she whispers wiggling the toes at the end of the cast.

"I would also like to take you to dinner tonight to properly
celebrate our closing the deal."

As she gave me her address and directions she said, "That would be lovely."

As I arrive at Lacey's house I present her with fresh flowers. Kissing me as she asked for my help to take them in the kitchen. She has me follow her into the kitchen so she can put them in
fresh water.

She is wearing a new and it is a stunning fit. As she bends over to get a vase from under the sink I am treated to a striking view
as the short, tight skirt has ridden very high and give me the perfect look of her sexy legs and her beautiful cast.

As she finishes our lips join in a very passionate kiss and, bodies press tightly together and I enjoy her full tits pressing against my chest.

I open her door and she leans on me to get in the car carefully not to band her broken ankle. She treats me to another wonderful view of her sexy legs and thighs as well as the cast. How can I be this lucky

"Do you like what you see?"

Almost breathless I answer, "Yes, and your cast adds a very
special touch to the outfit."

Her only response is to lightly squeeze my thigh and she caresses my leg as I drive and we chat.

The restaurant is elegant and quiet which allows us to enjoy in intimate dinner. Seated across from each other we both become playful. She silently slip her casted foot up my leg until her lovely long toes are caressing my you can imagine very hard cock.

The intimate atmosphere also affects our conversation, which becomes hotter. We linger slightly after the meal, but decide to leave in search of what the night may still hold. The routine of my helping Lacey enter the car is much the same, however when I get in I am met by her fully exposed breasts. She has unbuttoned the top button of the suit jacket and the second button is holding
her stunning tits out at me.

She says, "My tits have been confined all day like my poor ankle and I just need to let them out to get some air." She says smiling like only a woman can

I respond saying, "It is perfectly OK with me," as Lacey snuggles close to me and tightly holds my right arm in both of hers and rests her head on my shoulder

Arriving at her house no sooner is the door closed than we are locked in an embrace after she let go her crutches to the floor, kissing deeply and caressing each other all over while using me for support. Finally, I enjoy my first touch of her full tits and find very large hard nipples needing my attention.

Breaking the kiss, Lacey whispers, "please can you help this helpless woman and give me back my crutches… can’t walk at all without them and I would like to change"

"I would really enjoy that," I got her crutches and helped her slide them under her arms. Lacey leave, but first gives me a sweet kiss and as she crutch out, leaving me with a beautiful vision of her swaying hips and ass as only she can do while working her crutches like a sensual devil.

"Oh Honey can you come in and bring a bottle of wine" She said

As I opened the door I was surprised to see Lacey stands her on crutches with her broken ankle behind her with her knee bent.
My eyes look at her beauty. She is wearing a silky blouse with all the buttons left open allowing her lovely tits to be displayed.

I can't help but think that they are just waiting to be touched. Her legs are encased in shiny black stocking that she cut not to cover her cast.

Le plat de resistance is a very sexy 5 inch stiletto pump with steel heel and tip with sexy ankle straps. Perfect heel for the perfect moment when she drops her crutches and smile at me looking so desirable

"Love can you help this helpless woman to the couch, I still can’t walk on my cast and I would not dare hopping on this stiletto heel".

"OMG you are so elegant and beautiful I would be honour to help you my helpless sexy woman."

She relaxes on the sofa and then embrace tightly in a very hot kiss. Our hands are again all over each other and soon my kisses are trailing down lovely legs. Obviously enjoying the attention she urges,

"Suck my toes."

I gladly respond to her request. Simultaneously, one of my hands finds its way to her thong. The material is very wet with her flowing nectar. She is growing hotter and hotter and I begin kissing my way down her casted lower leg toward her toes.

Lacey shudders at the first touch of my lips on her sore toes and tells me,

"Please eat my pussy.

You have been making me so hot all day. I need to feel your tongue in me while I think of me on the ground with my broken ankle."

I pull the tiny piece of material aside and begin pleasuring her in earnest as she opens her legs wide to enjoy the treatment to the fullest and her hips begin undulating as she fucks my tongue.

I have my hands under her firm ass, holding her pussy tight to my mouth so my tongue can reach as deep inside her hot love hole as possible. Soon her hips are bucking wildly and a tremendous orgasm
follows soon after.

She quickly pushes me back toward the other end of the sofa and unzips my slacks to free my hard cock and starts to savor my erection.

I can only moan as I enjoy her exquisite touch when she slide the cast between my legs and start playing with her toes. Lacey is truly an artist when it comes to footsie play. Her toes are stil sore, as she swirls them over my dick and slides my dick between her foot and cast. With my cock trapped inside her cast I am
very excited and it is not long before I explode and she is more than pleased to take all my cum over her toes as we both enjoy my orgasm.

As we both relax from our excitement we savor our wine and continue to enjoy a very intimate conversation. It has gotten late and we did satisfy each other on this special evening.

As Lacey sees me to the door on her crutches naked, a departure which is very lingering, she does not cover up as she says,

"I want you to remember me this way"

We share a final passionate kiss and caress each other all over. As I step away I give her nipple a final caress between my fingers.

As I drive off I see Lacey still standing in the doorway watching when she drop her crutches as she caresses her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other and her broken ankle inches off the floor looking simply perfect.

Lacey truly is a full service Realtor.


The end


please let me know what you think of the story....
Thanks
Sophie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your stories, but would like to hear more about the pain, a woman has with te cast!
what about a woman who break some toes in the cast during sexual actions..i know you give your best! go on