Sunday, July 22, 2007

Buy This House p1

I had just arrived in the L-A area, having accepted a promotion to an executive position with the company I have been with for about 15 years. At first I was reluctant because I really did not want to move, but when they offered me a salary well into six figures with bonuses, moving incentives, and the perks of a Vice President position, well, I was hooked.

I decided to take full advantage of all the perks and to at least have a comfortable home. Yes, there are bachelors that do want to live in a single home.

I didn't know one realtor from another in L-A, so I went on the recommendation provided by the President's secretary. She has lived in the area all her life and has recommended the same realtor several times for other senior executives in the company with only the most outstanding results. I told her I would appreciate her assistance, and she said she would call Lacey to tell her to expect my call.

When I called and introduced myself, and said Marge had recommended her, Lacey immediately welcomed my call. Even over the phone I could tell she was giving me her undivided attention. She had a very warm voice and was clearly very knowledgeable of the upscale property market in the area. I provided a brief description of what I was interested in and made an appointment for a few days later so she would have time to do some research for the best prospects for my specific needs.

For the appointment I wore a business suit. When I arrived, Lacey's secretary showed me right in indicating I was expected. I was immediately struck by her roomy and richly appointed office which only a very successful real estate broker would have the privilege of having. A pair of crutches were behind her desk.

I was also struck by Lacey herself, dressed professionally elegant in a dark blue business suit that certainly impressed while I noticed that she was using her desk for support.

She was wearing a slender skirt cut stylishly above the knee from what I could see, a jacket with a single button and a silky white blouse, left unbuttoned just enough. As we shook hands and exchanged greetings I immediately noticed her smile, beautiful eyes and perfectly styled hair. Of course I would be less than honest if I didn't say I also noticed Lacey's D-cup breasts as I allowed my eyes to take in the stunning woman before me.

Lacey invited me to sit in one of the comfortable chairs near her desk and then she crossed her legs giving me the perfect view of the reason for the crutches behind her desk.

As she briefed me on her services and we discussed my desires, I couldn't stop thinking about my secret desires toward business woman on crutches or wearing a cast.

You see her left leg was in a short cast ending just below her knee.

She finished by briefing me on the properties she would be showing me that day. Lacey certainly had my complete attention as she was showing off an ample amount of both her very sexy legs.

"Shall we go," Lacey asked? "My car is just outside." She said while getting up on her good leg and sliding the crutches under her arms

I followed her out the private entrance to have a nice view of her cast and after opening the driver's door for her and putting the crutches in the back seat, I got in the front next to her. There was no missing her lovely legs as her skirt rode up when she sat down.

Our conversation was lively as we chatted about the area and I enjoyed hearing her thoughts and I told her about my new position.

"Very impressive," Lacey stated after I indicated I was a new VP with the company.

I returned the compliment saying, "I am already impressed with your service and knowledge." Continuing, "Your office is certainly a tribute to your success in the business and I'm sure you didn't get overnight but if you don't mind me asking what happened to your leg.

"Actually, It's a stupid accident. I was running down stairs at work when I missed a step and broke my ankle."

"Ouch! Now that must have been painful," I said.

Arriving at the first house, I quickly grabbed the crutches got out and opened her door. It was very hard not to look at her lovely legs especially as she stepped out of the car carefully not putting any weight on the cast, revealing a lot more of her lovely thighs. Our eyes met and we both smiled while she grabbed the crutches from me.

The house she chose to show me first was already vacant but well appointed with many extra features. Not only did I find the house beautiful, but I couldn't help but watch Lacey as she moved around on her crutches like an expert showing and explaining all the special features. It was difficult not to notice "Her" special features.

The single button of her jacket enhanced the fullness of her breasts and slim waist. When she bent slightly to show me a lower cabinet in the kitchen the sight of her skirt stretched tightly across her shapely rear was eye catching. Soon she was leading me upstairs and I have to admit, I wasn't looking at the house at that point, but up Lacey's broken ankle and crutches while she carefully went up the stairs.

Reaching the top, she turned as if to make sure I was following since I had fallen silent. She caught me looking at her cast and asked, "What do you think of the features so far?"

I answered with one word, "Impressive."

We completed the tour and headed back out to the car. Just as I opened her door her cell phone rang and she sat in the seat still facing me with one leg in the car and the cast inches off the ground, as she checked who was calling.

She did not take the call saying,

"I don't take calls when I am servicing a client. Your time is very valuable and I do not like to interrupt your enjoyment of what I am showing you." She said sliding her broken ankle inside the car.

Obviously her skirt had again ridden up. Was I staring? Probably so, but when our eyes met again Lacey was smiling at me and asked, "Are you ready to see more?"

I enthusiastically said, "Yes!"

The second house, also empty, was even more gorgeous than the first. Again I helped Lacey out of the car and this time she lean on me before taking the crutches. Since it had warmed up quite a bit, I took my off my jacket .

"I agree it certainly is getting very warm. That looks like a good idea."

She opened the single button, and I helped her keep her balance while she took the jacket off. The silky material of her blouse clung to her breasts showing off their fullness.

I found this house very interesting with plenty of special features, but in all honesty, at this point my focus was really on Lacey. It was such a pleasure to watch her move on crutches. It seems as though as she showed each of the home's features, she was also showing her own features off. I just loved the wiggle of her toes and ass as she led me from room to room avoiding banging her purple cast.

Unfortunately, these were the only two properties we could see this day, but she had one more vacant one to show me the following day and then one that is still occupied and fully furnished to show the day after that. As we rode back to her office we agreed on an appointment time the next day.

Returning to the office, I again open her door and then reach to retrieve her crutches. We shake hands, but our hands seem to linger as our eyes meet and we warmly smile at each other. I tell her,

"we are off to a wonderful start and I look forward to seeing more lovely features tomorrow."


To be continued

1 comment:

wantabrokenankle said...

i love the story so far i am hopeing to hear that the broken ankle was deliberate or pretend and then turn into an actual roken ankle.