Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Buy This House p2

Part 2


The next day I am again promptly shown into Lacey's office when I arrive she is standing on her crutches, her broken ankle resting on top of her right foot and I am struck by the red suit she is wearing.

It is very form fitting with a tight skirt that is considerably shorter than her suit the previous day. The jacket has two buttons and she is not wearing a blouse under the jacket. It is very easy to notice her cleavage as the jacket has a plunging neckline and she must be wearing a push up bra.

It took what seemed like a long while to cross the room because I was taking in the lovely vision of this sexy woman standing tall on crutches before me. But, when we do come together I notice she was also looking me over. Our full smiles tell each other we both enjoyed what we saw.

Without hesitation we head out as she advises this property is special and will take longer to see all the features. Ever the gentleman, I open her door and my eyes enjoy the sight of her cast. It follows the contour of her lower leg perfectly.

As I get in, she is adjusting her position. Additionally, her jacket has opened slightly because she is now sitting and I can see her shapely mounds pushed up out of her lacy bra.

Our conversation is again easy as we ride and we become more familiar with each other. As we arrive, she stops the car at the foot of the driveway to allow me to get an initial impression.

She gives me a few moments to take in the overall view, then turns towards me and asks,

"What do think?" As she moved to face me, she pulls up her left leg giving me a partial view of her cast. Leaving me to imagine her cast inches from the bottom of her car.

Without taking my eyes off her I respond, "Lovely, absolutely lovely."

She's an expert getting out of the car. Leaning on it for support careful not to put any weight on her broken ankle, while I fetch the crutches. She slides the crutches under her arms and we head to the house and she unlocks the door and I open it for her.

As she crutch by me I am treated to the wonderful scent of her perfume and as we slowly stroll through the house I love to stare at her on these crutches.

I can already clearly see this house is much nicer than the others and it will take much more time to see everything. As she leads the way she frequently stop and stand with her knee bent and the cast behind her to note something special.

As we enter the kitchen I tell her I enjoy cooking so she makes sure I see all the features. One of particular note she points out is the arrangement of the easily accessible shelves in the lower cabinets for storing cookware which she turns and bends over to demonstrate.

Standing on one leg with her tight skirt I am treated to a lovely
view and notice her thong is a perfect matching color with her suit.

She asks me, "Do you like the easy access?"

"It is beautiful," I respond.

When she stands back up, she slightly loose balance and I step in to help her. She is very close to me and I sense she is caressing my arm with her breasts and my leg with her cast.

At the same time I am again filled with the scent of her perfume and tell her,

"I love your perfume, it is very exciting. What is it?"

She tells me and I respond, "It makes you very desirable."

Lacey's smile and thanks me for helping.

We move to the Master bedroom and she takes me out on the terrace to show me the view. I sit down on one of the built in benches as she leans back against the railing facing me and raises her broken ankle, resting the bottom of the cast over the middle rail.

This provides a clear view of the bright red thong covering her
feminine treasure. She asks, "What do you think of this view?"

"I absolutely love your suit. You look absolutely stunning in it and to be honest I have this weakness for woman in leg cast using crutches"

"Hummm thank you for the nice compliment. I noticed yesterday that you were staring at my broken ankle quite a bit. We are definitely on the same wavelength, aren't we?"

As we share a laugh at the fact that we are both having the same thoughts, I respond, "I'm glad you don't mind my interest in your cast."

Lacey continued, "I love this suit and the cast well wasn't plan. I have to admit that I get excited feeling my lower leg trapped in the cast."

"I really do enjoy the sight.

"I'm glad you appreciate it. I like to provide special service to my special clients." She laughs while wiggling her toes at me from the end of the cast

We linger a while longer, and deciding I have seen all the features we head back to the office. There, we spend a few minutes enjoying the cool air and discussing the last property she will be showing me tomorrow, Saturday. She tells me,

"It is really special and I'm sure you will see many very special
features tomorrow.

"I'm sure I will and, Lacey, I just want to tell you again how striking you look standing tall on your crutches." I also note how excited she really is as her hard nipples are clearly visible poking out through the material of both her bra and her suit.

"Since tomorrow is Saturday I will be the only one in the office so just ring the buzzer at the private entrance when you arrive and I will come let you in."

As I leave, I kiss her lightly on each cheek and thank her for her very special services. Wishing I could hold her cast in my mind while licking her toes but that wil be for another day....

Maybe tomorrow

Part 3 to come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add more pain. Make her enjoy it.