Friday, July 27, 2007

Buy This House p3

Part 3

Saturday is hotter than any day in recent memory, so I wear only a white golf shirt and a pair of nice black slacks. At Lacey's office I ring the buzzer and in a few moments she is there crutching toward the door on her good leg with her cast behind her to let me in. As I enter she welcomes me with a kiss on each cheek.

"Just returning the gesture from yesterday," she says with a
warm smile.

The heat obviously impacted her choice of clothes too. As I follow her into the office, I notice her short, tight black skirt with a rather long slit up the side making it easier for her to bent her knee to keep the cast off the floor.

She offers me a seat on the sofa facing her desk and she leans back against her desk with her hands squeezing her crutches and her broken ankle resting on the floor but without any weight on it.

Her legs are gorgeous, specially the left one in the cast. Her skirt has a slit leaving me the perfect look, so her thighs are
Nicely displayed. God I wish I wuld have been there when she was on the floor holding on to her broken ankle, moaning, crying and maybe…dripping wet

As my eyes move up I can't help but notice her full tits with
dark nipples clearly visible through the thin material of her white blouse. We exchange comments about the weather, how it must be all day using crutches and that dressing lightly is important to stay cool.

Lacey hop around on her good foot to the back of her desk to retrieve the paper to brief me on the property she is showing me today and returns to the same position in front of her desk again.

Giving me again a look at her cast. I love to see her lovely long toes stick out of the cast. Perfect manicure and beautiful red toenails. Hard to imagine that a useless lower leg trapped in that cast can be so attractive to me.

Oh so sexy…

As she moved using her crutches I can tell through the material of her blouse that she is indeed wearing a bra and enjoy the delightful jiggle of her breasts. I try to listen intently as she speaks, but I am curious about her broken ankle and cast. Since her toes are so clearly visible, I have an urge to lick them so badly.

"Thank you, this property sounds irresistible, but I do have a couple questions." (See I was listening) I ask about several items in the house and continue,

"I really enjoy your choice in clothes today. You are a gorgeous
sight."

"I thought you would like it, she says with a seductive smile while standing in such a sensual way on her crutches like only a confident woman can do.

As always I open the door of the car for her to get in and enjoy a very lovely view of her cast and given the slits in her skirt I have a complete view. As we ride, although we are chatting,
I must confess it is difficult not to thin about this sexy professional woman using crutches to drive me crazy.

Upon entering the house I have to gasp as it is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The owners have done a fantastic job decorating. As we tour the house I notice that besides showing the house off, Lacey is also showing off on her crutches, and yes, I enjoy it thoroughly.

The house has a bar decorated as an Irish Pub and we sit on the stools to take it all in. While there I take her crutches and rest them beside the wall, her movements actually cause her broken ankle to rub my leg.

Smiling I am pleased that she makes no effort to move her cast.

I finally comment, "You poor broken ankle and cast are driving me nuts."

Lacey looks down and notices the cast barely touching his pants and then sensuously uses the toes at the end of her cast to move up on his leg before saying,

"I guess I should let you touch my cast."

"I really like woman on crutches." I said again totally confuse about her openness related to my crazy fetish

Believe it or not, we return to our conversation about the house and then head upstairs to see the rest. I thoroughly enjoy that very seductive wiggle in her ass while climbing the stairs on one leg almost wishing she miss a step and fall in my arms.

She obviously knows where my eyes are focused as she leads the way up the wide staircase and allows me to look at her cast while she keeps her knee bent showing me the sole of her broken ankle.

The upstairs is every bit as beautiful as the first floor but the most fantastic sight is when we are in the Master bedroom and Lacey playfully gets on the edge of the bed and rest her cast on it and says,

"I bet you could really find a way to enjoy a suite like this."

I couldn't help but agree with her statement, because as she posed I was treated to a fantastic view of her cast and the treasure between her legs since she was not wearing panties and I said,

"Lacey that is the absolute best feature of all."

I help her back off the bed, on her good leg and we head back downstairs and she makes no effort to pull her skirt back down. We return to the bar and sitting on the stools facing each other to discuss the four houses she has shown me.

I say "Actually, there isn't much to discuss as this house is my choice."

She gives me her seductive smile again and extends her broken ankle and lightly caresses my crotch with her cast and asks,

"Are you interested in making any offers?"

"Yes, a couple," I respond.

We promptly head out to go back to the office and do the paperwork. As she gets in the car, she lingers for a long moment with one foot already in and the cast still on the ground giving me a wonderful view of her strong, sexy and yet broken leg.

At the office we concentrate on the paperwork and when it is ready to sign she beckons me to the side of her chair for the necessary signatures.

Lacey says, "You said you wanted to make a couple offers?"

Silently I take her left leg in my hands and kiss her lovely toes at the end of the cast. My pants barely hiding my erection.

Her warm smile intensifies. Lacey reminds me,

"I told you I provide special services to my special clients and I am also very proud to offer services after the sale too. Plus I have to admit that I knew how you felt about woman on crutches…I did my homework"

She said smiling and moaning quietly while I took her cast on my hand again.


Part 4 to come

No comments: