Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ankle Man con.

Conclusion

"Kiss your broken ankle sexy Sophie and tell me if you like it?" he asked.

Her eyes closed again and she grabbed her injured ankle in her hands and pulled it towards her face and sucked her toes at first into her mouth, a murmur pain escaping her lips.

He typed

"Imagine it is me, licking your broken ankle and the toes at the end of your inured foot. Your toes are in my mouth, I am sucking them, slowly bending your ankle sending waves of pleasure and pain."

Sophie began to feel weak. The throbbing in her ankle was stronger now, she felt a need for fulfillment, for completion. She was going to be on crutches for a long time, air cast at the minimum, eve maybe a cast.

The Ankle Man telling her to crawl before the mirror, nearly naked, her eyes drooping with desire and longing. Her breasts felt heavy with lust, her nipples nearly bursting.

Her fingers traced the outline of her crippled ankle, touching and pinching, doing whatever he instructed her to do, just to find the release she sought.

"Now dear we need to make sure. Get up and stand on your ankle for just a few steps". He asked her

When he told her to stand, she happily complied. Her fingers grabbed the side of the bed and she manage to get up.

She found herself and her ankle so swollen, so ready. Her fingers
slid inside easily while she kept her ankle off the floor, slipping in the lubricated darkness, up and down, finding her pussy and probing inside, her hips dancing against her wet hand.

He continued to write to her. "It is your ankle that is injured my fingers thrusting into you, my fingers fucking your cunt. I want you. I want to feel you cum against me, cover my hand with your juices, scream your need to me when you fall on the floor in pain holding tight to your ankle!"

Sophie moan at first, then she typed

"I am an injured lover that will be yours I am yours. I wont be walking for weeks"

He wanted her to walk on her ankle.

"Get up now, and walk please" he typed.

She applied all her strength to rest her ankle on the floor, her entire body stiff with passion.

The spasms started in her ankle, moving with lightning speed up her leg, the heat racing up her injured limb and moving to her center. When the orgasm began, she cried out, a guttural cry that tore from her throat. She stiffened, rubbing her ankle on the side of the bed, giving her unbelievable pleasure.

Finally, she heard the ankle snap on all that pressure and she felt forward to the floor.

She could feel her ankle and leg, pulling it close to her she moan silently while holding on to her broken ankle. I had to be broken from all that pain.

Her eyes were closed and she continued to moan with the pleasure of her release.

As the orgasm subsided, she fell back onto the bed, her broken ankle on a pillow, legs still spread like the good girl she is.

THE END

1 comment:

Slipkid23 said...

I think you should make a part to of this story it is very catchy