Sunday, September 9, 2007

The View p2

Part 2

Her thighs were together but some little rhythm set her right foot swaying in time to the music. She glanced at me once more, then suddenly leaned right forward towards me, over her thighs. I caught a glimpse of cleavage as her top gaped forward.

She was bending over to fiddle with the cast on her left foot, moving her thighs well apart in order to reach her toes. She rubbed her toes for a few minutes knowing dam well I was watching her and her sexy cast

The pink cast heel and sole in contrast to the slender toes that. It was perfectly clear I'd watched all of this closely and, as if by explanation, she leaned forward again.

"These shoe look great, but that cast must not be that comfortable". I could hardly hear her over the music.

"You're right about the first part though. The do look great but my cast is comfortable." I smiled and she leaned forward once more.

"I'd like to just take the cast off my foot and scratch my toes and foot, it’s itching already, she replied, running her finger a few inches along the top of her thigh.

"Why don't you just let me help you if you like." I waited for a small smile before I continued,

"I'll give you a hand scratching your toes if you like".

"Thanks", she replied and quickly swung her left leg up onto my thigh. I almost spilled my drink all over her cast and I could see she was amused by my embarrassment. I could also feel my hard cock looking for a place to go in my pants

By now, she was right on the edge of her stool, her right foot on the floor. She just smiled.

She was enjoying the attention, that was clear. Why not play a little game then?

See how far she'd go?

I swivelled her broken leg to the right gently, as far as it would go, as if I was examining her cast and trying to imagine her sexy broken leg in the cast.

I took the opportunity to look up and down her cast, as she shifted her weight slightly backwards, using both arms to balance on her stool.

She was stretched out invitingly like this in front of me, her legs sufficiently wide apart that I could see the top of her g string below the hem of her tightly stretched dress.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I shouted.

"Not at all", she replied laughing.

After giving her toes at the end of the cast a couple of long squeezes and scratch.

"Oh, wow," she exclaimed, "that felt great. I've been on my crutches all day and my toes are so dry and itchy."

I was about to introduce myself to her, but thought I'd see how far she exhibit herself before we even knew anything about one another.

Without looking at me, wobbling on her right heel with her casted leg up off the ground. She pulled her dress down as far as it would go.

It was already about 2am and the crowd had thinned out a little. She positioned her crutches and slowly made her way to the sofa behind us.

As she made her way over, her hips wiggled from side to side with her long cast leading the way. It was just too perfect, so sexy and yet so dependant on her crutches for her every move.

By the time we got to the sofa, I was ready to burst my pants.

Some of the people sitting nearby gave her a good look, as she was certainly one of the nicest woman in the place. She sat leaning into the corner of the sofa her crutches within reach and slowly
drew her cast on the chair beside us. I sat down close to her.

"I'm enjoying myself a lot tonight," I commented.

She responded by grabbing her left leg with both her hands and laid it down across my lap. I could now feel the smoothness of her fiber cast as I adjusted her leg to hang between my thighs.

I started stoking her broken leg gently and I could feel her relax and begin to murmur gently while my hand also rubbed her right leg.

When my caresses came close to the top inside of her thigh, I felt her urge her hips slightly forward. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was gently licking her lips.

I felt her right hand softly take mine and nudge it closer to her pussy. She spread her legs even wider apart, if that were possible with this huge cast; I could feel the heat from her pussy without even touching her and still the coldness of her sexy cast.


Part 3 to come

1 comment:

Alex said...

Sophie--

love your stories...cant wait for part 3