Saturday, September 8, 2007

The View p1

The View


Did she notice my interest by looking just a fraction longer than necessary? How could I not be interested, she looks fantastic even with her broken leg.

I looked away and then back again to see if she'd returned her gaze. She hadn't but, inching back even further on her high bar stool to get conformable with her broken leg, crossed her right leg over the cast for just a minute, letting her little dress ride slightly higher on her thighs.

Exposing the pink cast that was covering her leg from the toes to her thigh. The cast was bent at the knee so not to be able to apply any weight to her broken bones that were secure by this pink cast. She made no effort to cover the cast that followed the contour of her leg perfectly. She just caressed the cast with her fingers.

I tried to image the feel of the fingers on her cast.

The music was loud and she gently swayed from side to side.

She looked in her mid 20's, short blond hair, possibly Italian. She dressed to accommodate her broken leg, that was for sure. From my vantage point, it was impossible to see whether she was wearing a bra, but I guessed so because the tight, striped fabric of her dress pushed her breasts way out in front of her and held them up effortlessly.

I looked up slightly and saw, again, that she met my eye, albeit briefly before looking down towards her cast. The fingers of her left hand started playing with the edge of her cast, rubbing on the edge of her thigh.

Then her hand stopped, her palm flat on the casted portion of her upper thigh, her fingers curling in between her legs. She started rhythmically stroking her left thigh, a little smile on her lips as she sipped her drink. She leaned to the left and said something to the girl next to her.

"So", I thought,

"they're friends. I should have guessed".

I'd eyed her earlier, but it was clear the friend already was with a guy. When my girl spoke, her friend turned to face her, with her back to me, but kept her arms around the neck of a tall long-haired guy in jeans and a white T-shirt.

When I looked back at my girl she was looking at me, smiling. Her eyes flicked briefly toward her crutches, her friends resting inches from her cast.

When I finally looked down at my girl's legs, I could see she had parted them a little. Facing me directly, she continued stroking her cast. Her right leg was brown from the summer sun and she was wearing sandal with a low heels. Suddenly, I noticed her toes, with their painted nails, curl with tension at the end of her cast. Her entire foot arched within her shoe and her right leg straightened a little in front of her with her left leg bent at the knee in her protecting cast.

Wow! She was obviously not minding my watching her at all.

Two guys chose this moment to move in front of me and stop there, yelling into each others' ears above the music. They were too close to her to see what I could see and seemed interested in their own conversation anyway.

I stayed put, noticing that my girl's friend had now turned around completely, pressing her butt into the front of her guy's jeans. His hands circled her waist, the fingers of his right hand several inches down the front of her low skirt. I could now see that she was leaning to the right, saying something to her girlfriend.

The guys stayed where they were, facing away from the girls so I decided I had to move to a better position. The only obvious one I could see was a few feet to the right of my girl, where there would be just a small drinks table between me and this poor injured sexy woman. Just as I moved there, the couple to the right of my girl, got off their stools and left.

"Are these seats free?" I asked them, as they left, nodding to me.

Now I had to make a quick decision: the stool nearer or further from my girl. She wasn't looking my way, but I felt sure she had kept her eye on me. I decided on the stool further away, as it would give me a better vantage point. I'd take the risk that some other guy might want to sit closer.

I moved my stool a little towards the drinks table, which was set at the right height for customers on stools. It was laden with drinks already, so I moved some glasses to put mine down. As I did so, my girl also was looking for space for her drink.

I smiled, said nothing, but cleared a small space for her glass.
She smiled back and I nodded, returning my gaze to the crowd in front of us

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her turning slightly toward me, her rigid left leg first, away from her friends. I turned back to get my drink and saw that she was now facing me, perhaps just four or five feet away, her dress virtually around her waist, as she'd stretched it to swivel towards me.

I could see the long leg cast completely making direct contact with her stool with her foot trapped in the air but right now looking so desirable.

I returned my attention to my girl. She obviously was wearing a g string, and not much of one, as I could see the side of her left leg cast all the way up to her waist.
Her thighs were together but some little rhythm set her right foot swaying in time to the music. She glanced at me once more, then suddenly …..

Part 2 to come

No comments: