Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Reporter Conc.

Conclusion

"No, not really," she answered.

"So, you don't think this will be an issue."

"No, no proof."

"Eric, in a presidential election, proof is not necessary; what about allegations?" the reporter asked.

-----------------

I wasn't seeing Rachel except when sitting in front of a television for the evening news. One day the phone rang.

"I'm coming to your little town tomorrow. Are you mad at me? I haven't seen or heard from you."

"No, no, no, no, noooooo. Been really busy. But I'm in the
brick house now." There was that wonderful laugh again.

"God, I've missed seeing you," she gushed.

"When does your plane arrive?"

I met Rachel at the Airport. She literally glowed as she walked up the ramp on her crutches swinging her broken leg between the crutches to the waiting area.

"This is sort of like a vacation," she explained as we walked to the baggage claim area.

"A vacation?" I asked in a rather incredulous tone.

"Believe it," she answered quickly. "My doctor told me that I need to rest my leg a bit. Needs rest to heal"

"Where to, m'am?" I replied.

"The Hilton, my young man. I requested the same room," she said while I put her bags in the back seat of my four-wheel drive before helping her in the SUV.

"Okay, I will need your help to get in this SUV. It’s too high, please can you grab my cast."

I raised my peripheral gaze from her toes at the end of the cast and glanced over at her full cast.

"Sure can, you look so good in that cast" I said while holding on to her heavy cast and she leaned on me to slide in.

"You sound pretty sure of that," she said as I turned onto the interstate.

"Look at you, you look so natural on these crutches" I answered.

"Well, thank you are you going to tell me how you really feel?" she asked after a moment's silence.

"I’m attracted to you physically and sexually Rach" I answered.

"I know, I’m here " she smiled.

I steered the four-wheeler off the freeway and approached the hotel slowly.

"Should I pull into the unloading area...or the underground hotel parking?"

"Parking," she answered holding on to her crutches.

"You'll stay awhile, won't you?"

If you like" I smiled.

Twenty minutes later we sat on the familiar sofa; Rachel with her broken leg on pillows looking like a broken angel.

"You were planning on staying all along, weren't you?" she said.

"Moi?" I replied innocently.

She was beaming.

"So, what do we do for the next seven days?"

I grinned. She smiled, then leaned over toward me. Our lips touched. I savored the taste as our lips parted and our tongues touched gently. Rachel pulled her face back a couple of inches. Slowly, her eyes opened.

"I've been thinking about this moment," she whispered.

"Me, too," I answered breathlessly.

Tongues battled one another. Her hands sought out the buttons of my shirt. Mine sought the clasp of her skirt. The bulging of Mount St. Helens before its eruption seemed pale compared to the passion that was building in the hotel room.

Urgent moanings as we, at last, tasted one another. Labored pantings as we tore at one another's clothing.

"Oh, damn," Rachel swore as she ripped her blouse away and tried to take off the white skirt downward.

"Let me help you, I would love to undress you slowly" I answered breathlessly. Holding on to her skirt and pull it down over her long cast. Amazed how close to her sexy shape the cast technician followed her leg when applying the plaster over her broken leg.

Still holding her plaster cast I licked her toe slowly. She moaned from the pleasure

Her breasts. Big, symmetrical, slightly upturned globes drew my lips like a magnet. The cherry-like nipple was sweet. And hard. The other was its twin. My hand was under her fleshy mounds holding her aloft while the other rub her cast.

The network reporter pushed me to my feet beside the sofa. I stared down at her. I tugged at my shirt. Rachel's hands unfastened my pants and pushed them to my knees. My fleshy rod sprang upward. The purplish head testified to the passion.

But only for a moment. The head disappeared. The blond, New York coiffure blocked my vision. The loud slurping sound and the incredible electrical shocks flowing through my abdomen left no doubt.

Rachel was an expert. I watched her head bob back and forth. I had to move away. An embarrassingly quick climax was about to erupt. But I didn't want to move.

With all the reserve I could muster I dropped away to my knees. My lips found hers again. The audible passions were louder than before. Four hands roamed over tingling flesh. Mine found the back of her knee and cast and pulled her ass to the edge of the sofa. I directed my lips and tongue down over her neck. They sucked at
and toyed teasingly with each breast. Downward.

Rachel's cast touched my side and pulled her womanhood upward to meet me. My hands cupped the soft firm flesh of her lower cheeks and I dipped my tongue inside her while holding to her broken leg.

"Ooohhhhhh...waahhhh!" she screamed an immediate orgasm. Her left leg tightened around my shoulder. Her hands pulled at my head.

I licked and sucked. The labial lips were deep red with her inner heat. Near the top of those sweet lips my tongue found the hardened clitoris. I sucked it between my lips grinding my face against her wetness. My tongue fluttered against Rachel's little erection.

"Ohhhhhh...gahhhhddd...ohhhhhhhhhh god my leggggggggggg" she squealed. Her pleasure-pain-passion continued to erupt in a series of orgasms. One after another. Punctuated by a downward fall of her abdomen and a deep inhaling for oxygen. Then her body would rise again amidst animalistic pants and muffled screams.

I rose upward. The purplish head found the mark just as our lips touched. Tongue and cock moved in tandem. Synchronized swimmers in Rachel's wetness. She pushed off the sofa and we tumbled onto the floor, her heavy cast pulling Me deep within.

"Rachelllllll!" I panted breathlessly. The eruption of mingling juices and the incredible pleasure made my mind whirl in a giddy light-headedness. I smiled.

And I smiled several more times over the next seven days.

END

No comments: