Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back Home con

Part 3

I have to tell you something… He said looking at her

I have been fantasizing about woman in leg cast all my life. It’s such a turn on for me to see you using crutches and looking so so sexy with this lovely cast protecting your left foot and leg he told her.

She smiled and nodded, so happy that he came clean about his fetish as he did. She parted her leg further and wiggled underneath him. His cock was hard enough to cut diamonds as it pressed against her. He kissed her again and manoeuvred his hips to where the stiff member pressed into the slit and opened her up.

Hummmmm, now I have to tell you something… She said moaning from his hard cock teasing her.

Look at my poor left foot Matt in that cast that’s been driving you crazy. I was late to work. I walking down the stairs running on my heels wearing my shirt and blouse.He pushed in firmly, deeply, a steady motion, until he pressed solidly against her cervix.

Oh yes! Oh, God, yes! he whispered, not moving, just feeling her flesh engulf him. I wanted this so much, baby!

Oh god I needed this Matt. I stepped off the last stair to the ground that you never fixed love. She moan
Using strong, well-toned muscles, she squeezed and released, giving him the feeling of a tight velvet fist milking his cock inside her.

He shivered, Poor Sophie

He reached for her left leg and lifted it up with the cast in front of his face, remaining balls deep inside her.

Half of my left foot was on the cement while the other half was suspended in the air. The combined weight, angle of my high heel and speed was catastrophicccccccccccc.

He resumed the rubbing her cast now, though it was even more fervent than before. Holding the heel of her cast, planted a line of ticklish wet licks across the bottom of her toes, then sucked each toe, one at a time, holding it in his mouth, twirling his tongue around it.

She moaned loudly, all the feelings threatening to drive her insane. He made her feel so full being inside her this way, and the chills running the whole stretch of her leg and foot inside the cast.

You are so good Matt…I wished you were here when I broke my foot

When I step full weight on my foot trapped in a 4 inch leather stilettos heel it bend sideways and I hear a snap and feel grinding on my foot while I fall forward.

She found herself unable to keep still any longer. She squeezed him again internally, then began to pump her hips very slowly, sliding him in and out of her clenching pussy.

Oh god I wished I would have seen you Sophie he sighed

I know dear, I saw the webpages with models in cast… but to be honest this was the most excruciating pain of my life. In time the pain subsided and I was able get up and to hobble over to the phone to make a call.

He began to match her rhythm now, stroke for stroke. They moved faster and faster, the passion rising, their eyes closed, their minds fully focused on only one feeling now.

I want to cum Matt now.

I need this so badly and when the Doctor told me that the Xrays confirmed that it was broken and there was strained ligaments and tendons. Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Leaning over her, he gathered her up in his arms to press hard against her whole body. She locked her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and they appeared as one frantic broken creature with a cast on. They moved as one, their actions precisely in sync from years of practice.

Her moans were very loud now, her breath a pant. He growled in her ear, telling her over and over again that he loved her. It was more than a joining of bodies, it was a joining of their souls. They kissed, mouths working voraciously.

Her breath whooshed out of her with each thrust and he caught each moan in his own mouth and gave it back to her in a kiss. They clutched at each other, holding so tightly that it hurt but still trying to get closer, to share each other`s skin while keeping his hand on her casted foot

The climax hit them both at the same time as it always did when they were lost to their passion this way. He cried out and thrust in as deep as he could, holding it inside her as he felt the waves roll over him, felt his cum pumping into her. Her spasms began as soon as she felt this final thrust. She squeezed him involuntarily now, screaming her own pleasure, milking every drop from him.

Minutes later when the frenzy subsided, he collapsed on her.

They stayed this way for some time, until his cock had softened and slipped out of her. She purred softly on his chest like a sleepy kitten and her breathing was slow and regular.

She slid her cast over his leg

The money he made while on deployment was better but sometimes he wondered if it was worth it. To miss this passion. To miss the woman he’d loved for fifteen years.

This woman that will need his help the next few weeks while in this cast.

He sighed and closed his eyes and saw her again standing at the airport on her crutches looking so desirable in that cast . It was good to be home again.

THE END

No comments: