Friday, September 14, 2007

The View Con.

Conclusion

She was starting to thrust her hips even more now, so my hand would contact the wet fabric of her g string. I pressed her warm mound with my fingers and her murmuring became moaning.

Her right leg started to vibrate and her right shoe fell from her toes onto the floor. I hardly noticed; I was interested in seeing how I could work her up with the cast bent like it was.

Horny sexy woman in a full leg cast wanting more…was I dreaming…

I took an ice cube from my drink and slowly rubbed it on the outside of her g string. She drew in a breath, opened her eyes and looked down. I had surprised her.

Then she surprised me. She took the ice cube from me, stretched her g string aside and started rubbing her clit with it. First slowly, then fast, she kept it up until the cube had turned to water in her hand.

My hand was there before she'd finished. Two fingers slid easily up her warm pussy and I started to move them in and out. By curling my fingers and leaning forward I could feel the soft
corrugations of her g-spot.

I knew when I'd reached it because she started to spasm and moan loadly. If the music wasn't so loud, she'd have had every person
in the place watching.

I felt like prolonging this a little, to see how far she'd go, so I pulled my fingers out slowly. She tried to stop me with her hand and then started masturbating herself. I grabbed her hand away.

She pulled her left leg away and, with my help, stood up on her good leg and faced me, barefoot. Her dress was up around her waist.

She hopped closer and, with a wicked grin, pushed her broken leg out towards my crotch. I could feel her hard cast rubbing my hard cock. I could feel pre-cum from my cock dripping down.

"I'm enjoying myself a lot tonight, too", she said, as she straddled me on the sofa while I was holding on to her broken leg.

Through my thin summer pants, I could distinctly feel the heat and wetness where she made contact with my hard on. She started rotating her hips on top of me and.

She rocked more vigorously now, one hand down at her clit, the
other squeezing her breast and teasing the nipple erect so I could see it through her bra quite clearly.

Then, she came. A quick shudder followed by almost stillness.

"Oh my God", was all she said, softly. One finger still deep inside herself, she moved forward against me. Her butt and thighs were drenched in sweat and I could feel a wet warmth penetrating the front of my pants.

After a minute or two, she stand up, reaching for her crutches, smiling broadly.

"I guess I owe you one", she said smiling.

Her pink cast was just an inch or two from my dick, trapped still
inside my pants. I shivered as she stroked my hard on with her nail broken leg again driving me to cum on the spot this time, unable to control.

"Thank you again, I really needed this and hope to see you again?", she asked.

I suggested next friday, despite an almost irresistible urge to fuck her on the sofa right there. The tease and the provocation was more fun than the consummation, I suppose.

"How about I pick you up at 7:00pm and will go for supper?

She smiled and pulled her dress down a little,

"I look forward to it."

She turned on her crutches and gracefully like nothing happened , she looked classy again while she crutched towards her friend, hips swaying, dress wriggling.


The End

No comments: