Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Account Manager conc.

Conclusion

"You are a man of many talents." She said, realizing that she was now being more than casually flirtatious, and hoping that his talents included bedroom skills.

"There is something you need to know. I met Janet, my wife, when I was in grad school and she was an undergrad. We reunited a few
years later---we'd sort of kept in touch. We got married. Her career took off. She decided she didn't want kids. We're dotting the 'i's and crossing the 't's on a divorce agreement.

She moved in and kissed him softly on the lips.

Samantha spoke. "God, I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"Shawn, I'll be frank. I came up here to seduce you, to make love to you. That is so, not who I am that I'm almost ashamed. I can't stop thinking about you"

It was his turn.

"First I haven't stopped thinking about you since that first day you walked into my office on your crutches. At least once you must have felt the boner in my pants when we shared a 'friendly' hug." He knew he was starting to ramble. You are so sexy Samantha and to see you injured with this super hot leg cast was like a dream"

"I don't know what will happen after we live together, spend a lot of time together, find out if this is just my attraction to this lovely lady in a full leg cast or something far more important? My gut and my heart tell me that the answer is obvious to both of us"

He stopped, waiting for her to answer, "Then added, jokingly. "Unless the sex is shitty, and then I guess we know where we stand."

"It's a deal." She replied. "We'll work out the details later. Now carry me and my sexy long cast into that huge bed in the other room and make love to me"

And, taking her wine glass from her hand, he did exactly that. Careful not to band her broken leg, the cast was sexy but it was the only reason her leg would eventual heal and he didn’t want to give any pain to this angel.

It was frenzied, rushed and urgent, at first. Fortunately neither of them had many garments to lose. They made love to each other's bodies with their mouths, fondling and exploring.

She took the first initiative, moving her mouth down his chest.
She desperately needed his cock in her mouth, needed to taste him.
As talented as she was in the fine art of cock sucking, it is doubtful that he could have held back.

He came quickly, having imagined this moment for some time. She moaned lovingly.

He moved down her body and engulfed her hot young cunt with his mouth, expertly working his tongue over her most sensitive female spots. The guy definitely knows how to eat pussy, she thought, as he brought her to a crashing orgasm in a very few seconds. They kissed again, a hot, wet and languorous kiss.

As if in complete harmony, he raised her broken leg to his chest and he quickly entered her while kissing and licking her toes.
This is better than I could ever have imagined. His body feels so damned good; his cock is so damned hard; this man fills me up like no man I've ever known. I don't know that I could even think of living without this. I'm in Love. I sound like some teenage cheerleader with a broken leg, sexy, cute and so horny for this man.

They went on for what seemed like hours, but in any event, it was longer than either of them had ever made love to another person. They came together. That was an awful good sign, she thought, silly as it sounded.

They dozed in each others arms. They had some more wine. She asked him to leave a wake-up call so she wouldn't miss the morning meeting; he laughed, but did as she asked.

As they both responded to the wake up call, she made some minor adjustments in the mirror and prepared to scamper back on crutches to her room to dress for breakfast. Would her roommate ask questions? She thought she would.

"How do we handle the next two days, Shawn? I'm curious." She inquired.

He replied. "Well, we probably should avoid going down on each during the training sessions, but there is no reason we shouldn't be seen together. I probably won't fondle your ass in the hallway, but I'll find it difficult to keep my hands off you."


Each night of the meeting they disappeared as soon as the official part ended, retreating to Shawn's room to make love. The VP noticed that the two of them were spending a lot of time together, when they were around at all. He suspected something and attempted to, 'counsel' his sales manager on what was none of the VPs business.

---------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentleman, I'm done here. Have a safe trip home. There's only one more speaker, and he will be brief; he always has been. Folks, welcome the new President and COO, the man who will become CEO and Chairman when I retire or drop dead, Shawn Sutherland."

And with that, the founder exited the stage and waved Shawn up to say a few parting words.

Shawn and Samantha were sitting next to each other. As the founder began his comments, she took Shawn's hand tightly in hers and leaned against his strong shoulders. He gripped her hand as tightly, making no effort to pull away. The charade was almost over. As his name was called, he turned to her, brought her
to her foot with him, wrapped her in his powerful arms and gave her a hard kiss, for all the room to witness. I guess the cat is really out of the bag, she thought to herself. The room cheered, either from the announcement, or the kiss, or maybe both, who knows?

Shawn began to speak. "That young lady you just saw me lip locked with works for me directly, or at least did, until a few seconds ago when my, 'promotion' was announced. I'm sure glad I got promoted before I got fired for having an inappropriate relationship with a subordinate." At that point, the room busted
out in laughter and he owned the place.

Shawn continued. "Seriously, folks, that beautiful young lady is named Samantha Porter; she and I have become very fond of each other over the last few months. We're going to spend a lot of time getting to know each other over the next few months as we both try to figure out if we should make our relationship, very, very permanent. You all will be the first to know if we decide to get
hitched."

With his final comment, he returned to where Samantha was and took her in his arms for a long, tender, wet and surprisingly arousing kiss.

"Do we have time?" She whispered in his ear laughing while rubbing her cast on his leg.

Time passed. Shawn and Samantha quickly realized that they loved each other like no two people had ever loved each other. As they took their evening walk to exercise her left leg, they walked arm in arm along the shore with Samantha still in a walking cast. That was her fourth cast since her accident. A few hundred yards from the new home they had built near the company headquarters, Samantha thought back over the last year while limping badly with Shawn’s help and a cane.

Samantha came back to the present, as she held her cane standing on the rubber portion of her walking cast. She had insisted for a plaster cast to please him. He had this thing for heavy, huge plaster walking cast. Why not..

She became seductive. "Now that I'm a shorter cast, a nice ass fuck standing up wouldn't be so bad. I've missed those since I broke my leg. How about it? 'Want to take advantage of this poor innocent
broken young woman? Have your way with me?"

"Right here and now?" He asked her.

"Why not?" She said. "I love you Shawn. I bless the day you came into my life. I'm a pretty lucky woman."

I love you, Samantha." He responded, lovingly. "And I'm truly the lucky one."

Love and romance turned to lust pretty quickly, as it often did for these two; he took her ass from behind to the soft lap of the water on the lake shore while she stood on her walking cast.

"You've got a great body, young lady." Shawn told her.

"It's yours, my love, anytime you want" She chuckled, as they walked arm in arm together back along the bank to their home.

"OK.. Sam, I missed this long leg cast of yours, I like to see you limp around but you were so desirable on crutches" Shawn said.

It hadn't turned out to be that bad of an accident, after all, Samantha thought limping along on her walking cast.

The end

No comments: