Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Can't be my wife p2

She was only doing things by herself, but I still couldn't help but wonder who was operating the cameras.

I spent most of the morning looking at pictures and videos of her online, but when Sophie got home from what she had said was a trip to the mall with her friends I was waiting in a chair right by the front door.

"Well hello sweetie, that's an awfully weird place to be sitting. Were you missing me so much that you wanted to see me the second that I got home?" Sophie asked.

She had a big happy smile on her face, but I wasn't smiling.

"Sophie we need to talk… now. How’s your leg?" I asked

The smile disappeared from Sophie's pretty face. Her expression went completely blank; then became a mixture of sorrow and shame.

"When did you..." Sophie started.

"Sophie, have you had sex with anyone else since we've been together?" I asked.

"No." Sophie said in a near whisper.

"I've been looking at your website for a few hours Sophie, I'm a paid subscriber now in fact and I don't understand something. Ask me what I don't understand
Sophie. Go ahead, ask me." I said.

"What don't you understand William?" Sophie asked meekly

"What I'm having a hard time understanding Sophie, my dear sweet wife, is why you have been giving me such a hard time about doing a few little things that might
spice up our sex life and then I find you using crutches and a leg cast to turn on 1000’s of men’s a day on the internet." I said.

"I'm sorry, you can’t understand." Sophie said.

"Am I not stimulating enough for you Sophie?" I asked.

"No, it's nothing like..." Sophie said.

"Remember Sophie you're the one that kept turning my ideas down. How in the hell do you refuse to make love to your husband with the lights on but then slide your hand all over your lovely breast while standing on crutches almost naked in a bathroom that anyone willing to pay a monthly fee can see on the internet?" I asked.

"William I'm sorry but this is a very long story, goes back to when I was teenager." Sophie said.

"Sophie, if you ever really loved me you will tell me why the hell you are so open on your website. Speaking of which; why the fuck did I have to hear about this from Mark? Why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked.

"I do love you William I do, and that's why I couldn't tell you about the website." Sophie said.

"You look so dam nice in the pictures Sophie but I need to understand" I said.

"William before I met you while I was in college my best friend broke her ankle. I spend the next 6 weeks helping her and started an attraction. Not towards her but towards the cast and the crutches. She looked so desirable in her cast.

I did a lot of things that you don't know about; I had so much fun pretending while using her crutches, using ace bandages and other things. But when I met you that all changed. You loved me for who I am and didn't want to take a chance so I hided these fantasies of mine. I felt absolutely in love with you and decided to leave that in the past for good." Sophie said.

"So what happened to make you into the internet's newest broken wife?" I asked trying not to smile.

"It started with a blog where I wrote erotic stories where the female partners have leg cast of some kind and always uses crutches" Sophie said.

"How did you do from writing a blog to acting?" I asked.

"Well, I was able to leave my old fetish behind for awhile, but not long after we got married I felt the urge to feel it again. I wanted to feel my leg trapped in a cast and spending the day on crutches. The owner of the website loved my stories and I was offered a small part in that webpage where I would play around on crutches. I could feel like a sexy little crippled woman like I used to." Sophie said.

"You didn't feel sexy with me?" I asked sadly.

"Of course I did William and I still do, but with you it's a loving kind of sexy. I have always felt sexy with you, but I hungered for more" Sophie said.

"How far will you go on that website?" I asked.

Part 3 to come

No comments: