Monday, December 17, 2007

Can't be my wife p5

Part 5

She unzipped her dress and peeled it off of her body slowly revealing more and more of her perfect skin. The black bra looked incredible on her since her cast was also black.

She pulled her bra off with her left arm across her chest keeping her breasts hidden for as long as possible and careful not to step on her broken leg. I had seen my wife naked plenty of times, but, this was different, she was different.

Wearing just a pair of skimpy panties and a long black cast Sophie began giving me a lap dance. She backed her gorgeous ass into my lap and ground it against my cock which was rock hard while her broken leg floated off the floor.

She rubbed her breasts all over my face and she even pushed her broken leg between my legs. Hard cast touching my hard cock.

It seemed as if my lovely little wife was more turned at that moment than she had been during any of the countless times that we had made love.

She pulled my shirt the rest of the way off.

She opened my pants and pulled them and my boxers down and off leaving me naked. My cock was rock hard

She slid her broken leg down on the floor, the cast was rubbing on the hard wood floor and sending wave of pain through her broken leg but she wanted her head close to it and was gently stroking it with one hand.

She lowered her mouth to lick and suck my balls.
She moved her mouth up to my cock and after licking it several times and gave me a blowjob that knocked the wind out of me. I tried to hold out as long as I could; finally Sophie pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Let's get those panties off so I can have a taste of my broken wife." I said.

"Sure but first I need your help to get up please. Not that easy with a broken leg William, I will need you more and more in the next few weeks" She said while smiling at me. You know my wife has the perfect smile.

With my help Sophie stood up and with the one crutch she faced away from me, bending at the waist showing off her perfect ass then peeling her skimpy little black panties down revealing her perfectly shaved pussy and the complete view of her long leg cast still only inches from the floor.

Using both her crutches while naked, she made it up the stairs to our bedroom. Sophie sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I got down on my knees on the floor and began licking her pussy while one hand was on her cast and the other was on her sexy leg.

This was one area where Sophie had never denied me, she was always up for a good pussy licking, and I'd become very good at pleasing her orally in just over three years of marriage.

"Yes baby... that feels so good my love... do it like that, lick your little injured wife... I love it." Sophie said.

My efforts were rewarded as Sophie came harder than I'd ever seen her cum before.

When she came down from her orgasm I crawled up beside her on the bed and she held me and kissed me.

"I need to feel you inside me now." Sophie said.

"Sure baby, how do you want it?" I asked.

"Well I'm already at the edge of the bed so you can have your feet on the floor, my broken leg on your shoulder
and really drive it into me and make love to me hard." Sophie said.

That's exactly what I had in mind so I slid back down to the end of the bed and gripping my hard cock with one hand I guided it up against Sophie's pussy. She let
out a pleasure laced moan as I entered her and I loved the feel of her hard cast right beside my face.

I started slowly but firmly full stroking my cock in and out of Sophie's pussy. Little by little I gained speed until I was fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

Sophie cried out with pleasure as she reached orgasm just as I exploded inside her.

Part6

No comments: