Sunday, December 16, 2007

Can't be my wife p4

Part 4

"William help me…please" Sophie said while loosing her balance and crashing to the floor. All her weight went on her right lower leg and ankle. The noise of her ankle breaking was so clear

"Oh god Sophie are you OK" I said. Looking at my sexy wife holding on to her right ankle while on the floor

"No I think I broke my leg" Sophie said.

Unable to put any weight on her right leg and ankle I helped her up and she hopped with my help to our car.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I’m so sorry Sophie that I couldn’t stop your fall on time. How’s your leg" I said looking at her broken leg. The cast covered her right leg completely. From the base of her foot to way pass her knee. Slightly bent at knee leaving her on crutches for 8 weeks.

"No it’s not your fault William, I saw you stare at my legs while I was on the stepladder and I loved it. I missed the step and felt. I wanted to be in a cast… Well now I have a real one to play with" Sophie said slightly moving her broken leg on the couch trying to get comfortable.

I’m sure she was in pain but I wanted this experience to be the best ever for her. Maybe for me also on a different level

"Sophie, I want to create a video of you right now in that cast. How about you go upstairs, put on that black dress I like and that black lingerie I bought you." I said.

"William, what are you saying, I can’t go right now..." Sophie said.

"You can’t or you don’t want to? It would so dam hot" I said.

Sophie looked at me in disbelief for a moment.

"William, you want to make a video for the website?" Sophie asked.

"Of course I do sweetie. You might have been worried that your fetish life would have freaked me out, and maybe the full details would freak me out, but I've
always wanted you to be sexually happy and open. Now
get your cute broken leg upstairs and get changed." I said.

I stood beside Sophie and helped her up on her left leg. She slid her crutches under her arms and then went upstairs slowly to get dress the way I had told her to. She even fixed her makeup as well.

When she came down the stairs she looked incredible in that black dress negotiating the stairs while being real careful not to bang her long black cast. I loved the way her breasts were squeezed while on crutches. I kissed her gently.

"So, are you ready for the shoot yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Sophie said while standing on her crutches with her cast resting on top of her good foot.

I stood out of the way and Sophie sat on the couch with her crutches resting beside her and I started to film.

"Hi guys I've been in a little accident has you can see I broke my leg earlier today while playing with my husband. I'm married. Sorry to disappoint you boys.
Please welcome my husband." Sophie said.

I left the camera on the stand and walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. She kissed me.

"Hello baby." I said.

"Isn't he just gorgeous girls?" Sophie asked.

She ran her hands over my body and unbuttoned my shirt revealing my chest.

"Now dear, I'm sure my viewers would love to hear how you felt when you saw your sweet little wife falling and breaking her leg." Sophie said rubbing her cast with her hand.

Good she was good at this. I was so excited just being beside her.

"Well, I was sorry for your injury dear and the pain that comes with it. I know now that you wanted the cast and crutches, but what you didn’t know I think is that every man wants his wife to be depending on her husband. That is physically and yes sexually my dear. To see you on the floor holding on to your broken leg and moaning was so so naughty and sexy" I said.

"You what???. You where aroused sexually that I was in pain on the floor? With a broken leg. Shut down the camera William" Sophie said.

"No No Sophie…I was happy at the idea that you were going to be in a cast. And maybe yes for a second or 2 to see you on the floor wearing that dress, pantyhose and crippled with a broken leg unable top move or get up did turn me on" I said.

"I love you so much William" Sophie said.

"Oh dear so do I."

Sophie stood up on her left leg and using just one crutch for support she was standing in front of me. I'd never seen her use her body like that before, from her broken leg to her firm breast to her smile; it was incredible. She was using that crutch for support but also for so much more.



Part 5

No comments: