Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Can't be my wife conclusion

She got up with my help and her crutches. I came from behind her and with both hands on her breast I was playing with her hard nipples.

My cock was well lubed with cum so I moved the head of my cock against her ass.

"Go slow when you first put it in my ass." Sophie said squeezing her crutches.

"I know baby, I'll go nice and slow, the last thing I want to do is hurt your gorgeous little ass" I said.

I pressed the head of my cock into her asshole. She groaned a little, but she did not protest so I pushed more of my cock into her. Soon I could feel the heat of her pussy against my balls.

I started slowly fucking her ass, it felt great. It took me about fifteen minutes before I needed to cum.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass?" I asked.

"No, cum on my breast while you tell me how sexy I was on the floor with my leg broken." Sophie said bending down to the floor again.

"Okay." I said.

Her right breast took most of it but there were a few ropes running down her left breast as well. Sophie rubbed the cum into the skin of her breasts like it was lotion.

"You are simply delicious Sophie just like you are now. You would make the perfect crippled wife if ever..” I said.

"What do you mean William" Sophie said.

"It’s just you have your fetish and I have mine. When we were at the hospital for a minutes I wished that your leg was going to in traction." I said.

"So are into cast also?" She asked.

"Yes but my fantasy is to help you to see you in needs. To see your lovely leg in traction would have been incredible. Your legs are so sexy broken or not" I said.

"They are yes but what is they were both broken?" Sophie asked.

"Yesssssssss. Just imagine Sophie 2 months with both legs in casts unable to walk at all, in a wheelchair until I transfer you" I said.

"Now wait a minute I love my crutches and to see men’s and women stare at my legs...I see the woman wondering how it must feel to have a full leg cast and to need the support of crutches" she said.

"yes I know." I said.

The next 8 weeks was going to be fantastic with Sophie in her leg cast and me trying to talk her into having sex with both legs in casts.

We'll see about that she kept saying but yet right now she has 4 inch heels on her good foot.

The end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible quest there. What happened after? Thanks!


Here is my webpage nike air max on sale