Saturday, December 15, 2007

Can't be my wife p3

"Well, It was a big thrill for me to know that others were paying to watch me play around on crutches with a huge leg cast. You're my husband and I promised to keep
myself only for you for the rest of my life and I will keep that promise." Sophie said.

"How far will you go my sexy broken married wife?" I said smiling.

"I will go until you tell me to stop" Sophie said.

"Sophie, why didn't you tell me that you were having these urges to be casted and using crutches? You look so hot in the pics and videos." I said.

"Thanks, You thought I was a sweet innocent girl and I liked that and felt like one with you." Sophie said.

I went over to her, took her in my arms, we moved into the living room, and we sat down on the couch.

"William...I'm so...sorry that you had to learn about it from Mark."

"I know; it's gonna be okay though baby." I said.

I held her and stroked her back with my hand. She buried her head against my chest as I held her.

"You know sweetie, I think you're looking at this situation from the wrong perspective. You look at my finding out about your website as a bad thing, but
that's not how I see it." I said.

"It isn't?" Sophie asked.

"No, I see it almost as a blessing. For the past few years I was frustrated that you were shooting down my ideas for things to spice up our sex life. Of course
now I know what really turns you on. We can enjoy each
other the way that we both want to." I said.

Sophie looked into my eyes.

"So you aren't mad?" Sophie asked.

"Of course I'm not mad baby" I said.

"There are things that both of us didn't know about the other. If I had found you on a website having sex with guys I would have divorced you in a heartbeat because that is the ultimate betrayal as far as I'm concerned. What you've been doing on your website however doesn't bother me all that much. Well, the fact that you were doing it for paid subscribers bothers me a little but,
but the actual things you were doing don't bother me at all. They really turn me on in fact. You really turn me on looking so hot in your leg cast" I said.

"They do?" Sophie asked.

"Yes baby; they do. I am disappointed however that untold numbers of other people that looked at your website got to see it before I did." I said.

"Well you don't have to worry about the website anymore, I'm going to quit." Sophie said.

"Why? Is the sexy feeling it gave you at first not there anymore?" I asked.

"It still feels sexy, but I couldn't possibly keep doing it now that you know. I felt bad enough doing it behind your back, but to have you know that I'm charging people money to watch me pretend that I have a broken leg, I simply couldn't do that." Sophie said.

"Do you like the way it makes you feel to make videos and take pictures for your website while casted?" I asked.

"Well, yes, I do, but..." Sophie said.

"No buts about it. If you like the way it makes you feel then you should keep doing it, but now that I know about it I would like to have some input about a few things on your website." I said.

"I'll do whatever you want." Sophie said.

"That's what I like to hear. So do you shoot the videos yourself or do you have a camera operator?" I asked.

"Let me show you, I’ve made a short movie showing how we actually do the shooting"

Sophie said and she left to get a small stepladder. For 2 seconds while admiring the beautiful long legs of his wife he wondered how it would be to have her in a leg cast for a long period of time.

Suddenly


Part 4 to come

No comments: