Friday, August 24, 2007

Garry Con

conclusion

"Garry, are you sure you want to do this? I, uh, well, uh, well Garry it's been so long for me, and never since my broken leg. I just don't want you to be disappointed with me."

"I'm no lover boy, so lets just see where we end up and we can hope for the best if you want."

With that being said, she moved her body down my chest, kissing everywhere her mouth could reach. Her hot tongue licking my nipples then she sucked one in her wet mouth. I pushed her face
down on it, I felt her hand reach down and touch my hard cock, giving it a squeeze she moved her head lower while undoing my pants.

I raised my hips up to help her take my pants off, my cock springing free she looked at it and smiled.

She lowered her hot wet mouth on my throbbing cock. I closed my eyes when I felt the heat coming from her mouth when she sucked it deep down and the hard cast rubbing the inside of my leg.

Her tongue swirled around the head and her lips pursed around it tightly when her head came up. I held her short hair in my hands and pushed her face to me, I felt her throat open and my cock slid past her tonsils.

"Kilah, I'm going to cum baby."

She held her face closer to my crotch until my orgasm had subsided to a light sensation.

She lay her head on my cock as it pulsed with my heart beat and I held her soft short hair in my hand. Giving my cock a kiss and a light squeeze before she moved up and lay on top of me sruggling with her long cast to get on.

I kissed her lips and her tongue attacked my mouth, her dress still on but half off now. Kilah sat up and I sat up beside her
with my arm around her, my dick still hanging outside my pants.

We finished our drinks and she had me follow her to her bedroom, I watched as her ass swung wildly while she was on her crutches and I stumbled along behind her on mine.

She was so much better and sexier. A real pro and that cast so special.

Reaching her bed I undressed the rest of the way, and watched as
she took off her dress. A cute belly and firm tits hung down, with a cast covered leg.

She dropped her dress to the floor and the slip followed, she was now standing on her one good leg and I saw her full cast from the foot to her tight for the first time.

I wanted to this woman, I watched as she took her panties off and they hit the floor. She hopped out of them on her good leg careful not to band her broken leg. Her breasts bounced on her chest and then again when she landed.

Kilah looked at me,

"Do you still want this?"

I grinned and said, "More than ever, come here!" and patted my dick.

She got in bed and crawled up beside me, Her hips opened and she had one leg on one side of my hips and broken leg in between my legs.

I felt her start to hump my broken leg with her pussy, and her slick pussy left trails of her juice on my cast when she moved her pussy.

It didn't take long for my cock to get hard again, I had one of her hard nipples in my mouth sucking it deep and a hand on her cast.

She wanted me inside her and she sat up on her one knee and worked my hard cock to her wet slit, moving it around until I felt her tight pussy open and take the head in.

I reached down and touched her slick clit, she jumped at the unexpected pleasure it gave her. I rubbed it with my thumb and watched as her tits bounced in time
with her movements.

I unconsciously put my hand on her leg, or the broken leg I
should say.

"Hell Kilah, this thing is harder than you made my dick!" and grinned at her.

She smiled and started fucking me in earnest then, her pussy was so slick as it slid up on me and the hair of her pussy tickling my leg when she sat back down.

"Oh My God, I'm cumming now Garry, Oh yes, now Garry, I'm cumming now. Fuck Me! Fuck me hard Garry!"

Her pussy gripped my cock when she came and her head fell back, a loud groan coming from her.

I rolled her over as easy as I could, not wanting my cast to hit her or hurt her broken leg.

Kilah grabbed my face kissing it all over. I kissed her wet mouth back, out tongues entwined with the others letting our hot bodies melt against the other, our sweat mixing like our saliva and cum.

I lay few minutes just looking at her. As complete a woman as one with both legs in working condition as far as I was concerned, even more so than with those I had fucked in my dreams and fantasies.

I snuggled up to me, holding me tight, catching her breath also.

"Thank you Garry. Thank you so much!"

"Thank Me? No Kilah thank you, that was without a doubt the most marvelous sex I have ever had. My God woman, you would be a dream woman to a lot of fetish lovers!" I grinned at her.

"Oh and your not? But honestly, thank you Garry. I never thought that a man would want a woman with a broken leg. You showed me that I was wrong."

We both smiled and I put my arm around her warm soft shoulder, her head on my chest. I pulled her face to me and kissed her goodnight!

No comments: