Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Offer p3

Part 3

Sitting on the opposite side of the rear seat was an older man. Ever since she was a young girl she’d been attracted to older men. He was at in his mid-fifties. Dressed in a beautiful black/blue Armani suit, his hair was mostly dark brown, slightly greying on the edges. His steel blue eyes really caught her attention.

He reached out a hand to help her in and slide her leg pink cast on the facing seat and said,

"Thank you for accepting my invitation, I wasn’t sure if you
would or not with your poor broken leg dear."

"I wasn’t going to at first, but what the heck, why not. Just one question Mr. Madison. How is it you know me?"

"Please, make it Roger, Mr. Madison is my father. One of my “employee” at the St-Jude hospital saw you. You see Holly there is advantage of being a large donator to the hospital. He mentioned to her how pretty you were with your long pink cast and your crutches, so I took a chance on inviting you out"

"Wow, do you invite a lot of woman who just broke their leg?" Holly was thinking… sexy tall woman on crutches drives men nuts…

"No but after seeing pictures of you, I could not resist, you look so sexy Holly going up the stairs at your mothers house"

"You were following me." Holly looked around the limo for her crutches and thinking what if I have to run away…yeah right escaping with this heavy cast

"Please don’t be afraid Holly, I don’t want you to do anything that you don’t want to do. If you spend some time with, I will be able to admire you and in return the offer is a nice evening with no string attach and some money"

Holly relaxed and felt a lot better, now that she knew. A smile appeared on her face.

Roger said, "Do you mind such an older man asking you out on a date and offering you $100,000 for the evening?"

"What?"

"Please don’t be offended, I have dreamed to spend time with a lovely woman like yourself in a full leg cast for years and the money is nothing for me"

"OK, No, I don’t mind at all."

"Good, I do like to have fun. Have you been to Citonelle before?"

"No, this is my first time eating there, but I’ve heard and read a lot about it."

"Good, just be yourself in there, don’t get highbrow on me, remember I like to have fun."

The limo pulled up to the front of the restaurant and
soon the door was opened. As Holly struggled to exite the limo by sliding her cast on the leather seat, her split hem parted a little and exposed high up her cast and thigh. The driver acted as if her didn’t notice. As Roger exited right after her, he took her crutches and helped her slide them in position before the slowly walked to the entrance.

He loved the way she floated on crutches with her long cast leading the way. He was staring at her broken leg but he could not believe that such a sexy young woman could be spending time with him.

The doorman opened the door, smiled and said, "Welcome to Citonelle."

The Maitre D’ recognized the man walking in the door and said,

"Good evening Mr. Madison. Your table is ready, right this way please."

After being seated they were handed menus and then left alone. A Magnum of Champagne was brought to the table and a glass poured for each.

"Holly, can I take your cast and put it on the empty chair beside me, you will be more comfortable and well…you know…"

"yes you can" Roger bent down and took her lovely pink cast in his hand and lifted to the chair beside me. God she had perfect toes at the end of that cast, long and looking so tasty…

Roger took his glass and held it towards Holly, she lifted hers and they clinked glasses and took a drink. Holly rubbed her nose and said,

"This stuff always makes my nose tingle."

"Well good, anytime I can make you tingle, that makes me happy."

Both of them laughed and Roger asked if he could order for the both of them, and she agreed.

When the waiter arrived, he ordered Prime Rib, asparagus and mashed potatoes for the both of them.

Holly looked at him and said,

"I’m glad you didn’t order duck or goose or anything like that."

"Well until I know what way your tastes run, that would be foolish of me."

Holly thought to herself, He’s assuming there will be further date. I have to study him a little more but eh..$100,000 a date, she smiled while her hand rested on the cast.

The meal went great for both of them. They found a lot of common ground and laughed a lot too. She told him in detailed about her accident. How she felt at first on the ground with her broken leg. She could see that he was swallowing all the details with passion.

Both refused desert and Holly excused herself to use the restroom. With his help she got up on her good leg and grabbed her crutches. She gave him something to remember for life, he was so arouse just watching her stand on crutches, you can image crutching slowly towards the restroom.

While fixing her make-up in the mirror, standing on one leg ad using the counter for support a girl, about her age stood next to her and said,

"You poor thing, what did you do to your leg?"

Holly looked at the girl and said, "Horseback ridding accident"

"I’m sorry, I know how you feel. I broke mine 2 years ago. 11 weeks in the cast using crutches. I just loved it, the attention an the feeling of my leg trapped"

Holly said, "Yes , I know what you mean" then turned to look at the cute girl long legs. She walked away and Holly notice a slight limp

Back at the table while standing on her crutches, Holly wondered if she was going to have a limp.

Roger had paid the bill and was waiting for her to return. "Let’s go somewhere, anywhere."

As she made her way towards the limo, Roger checked out how perfect the cast was, following the contour of her long sexy leg and liked what he saw, then he got in and the limo started.

"Where to," he asked?

"How about we just ride around, I’m enjoying the evening and the ride and want it to last for a little while."

He nodded and picked up a phone and told the driver to just drive until given a destination, and then he hung the phone up.

The limo was a stretch limo and inside of it was huge. Roger opened a box and pulled out more champagne and looked at her.

"Yes, thank you"

Roger poured the champagne and said, "A beautiful broken
Women in a cast, and by the way, I’ve failed to mention how
lovely you look in that dress."

Holly looked down at herself and for some reason her nipples had stiffened. The swells of her breasts were quite prominent. Taking a sip of her champagne, she set it back in the holder and just
moved to the opposite end of the limo.

Sitting across from Roger, she leaned forward and with both hands raised her cast and put it on his lap

"Do you mind?"

He smiled and said, "Not at all Holly. Holly, you are totally a beautiful woman, and yes your broken leg and making me so hard."


Part 4 to come

No comments: