Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Shooter p2

Conclusion

It was several hours later when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly put my tools away, I had been cleaning and checking my equipment.

Expecting someone from staff, I opened the door.

It was her in all her beauty. Her cast was bent almost at 90 degrees so there was no way for her to rest her broken leg down and move around without the crutches.

I stood there for a second in shock, then realized there were two very large men with her, pointedly standing in the background.
Bodyguards, I knew.

"Well, are you going to ask me in?" That smile again.

Trapped, I stepped aside.

She flowed into the room on her crutches like an expert, I looked her up and down, from her toes at the end of the cast to her firm breast moving while she crutched past me.

"I know who you are." She turned to face squeezing her crutches.

"All right. Who am I?"

"You are the killer that the Russians have following me."

"Why would you think that, do I look like a killer miss?"

"I checked on you, you don't seem to be anybody and please please don’t underestimate me. I might be crippled for life with a bad limp after the cast is removed but I’m very bright, that’s how I survived so far in this crazy business"

"I'm not anybody." I said but not convincing anybody, she was leading the conversation physically and emotionally while moving on her crutches.

"Look, I will pay you more than they will."

I hesitated, confused. There was no way she really knew, she was just guessing?

I made a quick decision, trying to concentrate, man stop looking at her cast and crutches.

"How much?"

"How much do you want?"

"A half Mil." It was what the Russians were paying me.

"All right." She said moving again on crutches, I loved to see that cast floating around the room.

I blinked, I guess. She looked at me, like she knew or something.

"More, huh?"

"Like what?"

She dropped her crutches, standing on her good leg and just reached up and tugged a string, she was almost instantly naked.

"A half million, and ....this?"

I lost control at that point, her breasts were perfection, nipples upturned, the tips folded inwards. Her abdomen flowed down with a bulge over her channel, she was completely hairless, slick.

I just stared.

"Well?" She turned and walked hop on her good leg to the bed, sat on the edge.

There was no stopping myself, I was walking towards her and stripping at the same time.

It wasn't lovemaking, it was raw sex. I climbed between her good leg and cast and went for it, her body reacted and thrust right back at me.

Niceeeeeeee" she mumbled deep in her throat.

It was that quick, that easy. Over in just minutes, explosive. She thrust at me almost in anger, perhaps greed.

I lay there after, my mind in a whirl.

This was insane, I was suppose to kill this woman.

"So how do you want the money?" she smiled while rubbing her cast on the side of my leg.

I gave her a number.

"I thought so, I will handle that in the morning."

I just nodded.

I didn't get much sleep that night.

I knew she was scheduled to be at the fund raiser the next evening, out on the big upper deck at the hotel she stayed at.

For some reason I stopped on the way, used a kiosk to check my account.

The $500,000 was there. I just shook my head.

I climbed up on the roof of the building across from the rooftop, took my position.

I waited.

I was several hours before she arrived looking perfect in her black gown, leaving nothing to imagination.

Wow and her cast…so so perfect

I knew I still had no other choice or did I

I didn't want to.

I was ready to take the shot, trying to settle my heart rate. She moved, so I waited.

I had time.

She moved again, into view, I settled down, sighted on her throat. Just then she looked up.

She looked right at where I was lying.

"What the....?"

I heard a noise, looked over my shoulder. Two men stood there.

I saw one raise a pistol, tried to turn the rifle their way.

Too late. Way too late. Just the soft "phhht!" of a silencer. I felt the impact as the bullets struck me, knocking me back against the railing.

I could see her standing on her crutches looking better than ever, looking up at me.

Smiling.



The end

No comments: