Saturday, August 18, 2007

Garry p1

Gary's story part 1

Hello, my name is Gary and I was driving home from work a couple of weeks ago, lost control and, totaled my car and put me in the Hospital. I was in sad shape but glad to be alive. One afternoon a one of the male nurse wheeled me to the Physical Therapy room, I looked around not understanding why he brought me here.

"What did you want me to see?"

He pointed at the woman with the therapist, a cute blonde girl, nicely built, struggling on a full leg walking cast between parallel bars.

"OK, she's cute" I said.

In the process she was close and I could tell that she could barely rest her cast on the floor, relying mostly on her crutches. She was protected by long plaster cast with a walking heel. Very rare these days but so so nice.

She noticed me staring and smilled

"Oh excuse me, I'm sorry ma'am!"

I wheeled up to her and introduced myself to her.

"Hi, I'm Garry, sorry for staring" I told her with a smile.

"Oh yes, don't worry I've been in a leg cast for close to 6 months now so I'm used to people staring. I'm Kilah, it's nice to meet you."

I asked her if she wanted to go to the cafeteria when she's done her training and get some coffee, she said yes and that she was done and I wheeled and she lead the way on her crutches. What a view, sexy woman in a full leg plaster cast.

We got along fine and had some laughs and a couple of cups of nasty hospital coffee.

"So Garry what happened to you?"

"Oh a car accident. Thankfully I came out better than the car." I smiled.

"And you? If you don' mind me asking."

Her eyes lowered to my long cast, and she softly told me, "I was climbing a ladder and lost my balance. Falling my right leg got stuck and broke almost every bone in my lower and upper leg plus torned ligaments in my ankle. After months and multiple cast I'm finally starting to see some progress"

"Hell Kilah, we make a cute couple, your right leg and my left" I said.

She broke out laughing, a nice hearty laugh. It made me feel good to hear her. Her gray eyes sparkling while she played nervously with her crutches.

We finished our coffee and I rolled along beside her as she went to her room on her crutches with the heavy cast leading the way.

"It was nice to meet you Kilah, I'll see you later on hopefully!"

"It's a date Garry!"

And I went back to my room thinking about her. Kilah was pretty woman. I'm no babe magnet myself. Fairly handsome, but not anything to brag about, and at 48, I was in decent shape other than the bruises and broke leg.

Kilah and I started getting coffee together and I would go to her Therapy with her to kill some time. I think she did extremely well with it.

I enjoyed watching her as she learned to walk on her waking cast. She was going to be in this walking cast for another 5 weeks. we always had coffee after she was done, and I found myself watching her when she used her crutches, the way her tight ass would swing when she took the step that kept her heavy cast off the floor.

Her badly broken leg was still too sore to walk on it all the time. Plus she was a pro on crutches. Very smooth and sexy.

About a week after we had met I asked her on a date for when we got released from here. She accepted and passed me all the pertinent information, her address and phone number. I gave her mine so she would know I wasn't just feeding her a line.

Kilah was released a few days before me still using her crutches, and I got out on crutches also. What a pair we made when we went out to Dinner, Me still trying to master the crutch's and her laughing at me at my ineptness. We ate a fine meal of Steak and all the trimmings a really nice evening all in all.

I took her home, Kilah had a beautiful condo, tastefully decorated. She offered me a drink and I accepted, she makes them strong I found out.

"Woo, Kilah if I didn't know better I would think that you spent your life on crutches, you are so much better and please don't be mad, you look so good on them. I've always been attracted to women in leg cast using crutches. I can't be held responsible for my actions!" I winked at her.

Kilah had a pretty smile, and her face glowed when I said that.
Then she seemed sad for a minute.

"What's wrong Kilah? Did I say the wrong thing? I'm sorry if I did and I hope it's not about the cast and crutches!"

"No Garry, I just can't believe a man would be attracted to me because of the cast and crutches. I've felt the same about them since I was a very young girl. From sprain to sprain and finally a broken leg. I was so happy to be casted Garry. When I wake up in the morning and see my crutches..."

"Oh Kilah, I can't believe that you feel the same, wow"

She smiled and agreed with what I said.

"And another thing Kilah, I wasn't staring at your sexy broken leg in that incredible plaster cast, no way..not in that dress your in. You look so sexy, You really look great tonight, honestly!" I said smilling

She blushed and looked like a teenager when her head lowered in her embarrassment. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on her cheek, her eyes looked up at me and she said.

I kissed her on her red lips this time, her mouth opened and I felt her hot tongue as it crept into my mouth. I put my arm around her and she put her hands behind my head pulling each other to the other, our mouths were on fire. I had not been with a woman in a leg cast ever and it was driving me crazy to see her so close to me.

I had to be careful, my leg in a cast I was not as agile as I could be. I'm a clutz anyway, I felt her hand run down my chest and unbuttoning it her hand went inside my shirt. It was warm and soft as she played with my nipples, we never broke our kiss as I reached to her breast. I felt the hard nub of her nipple poking in her bra and squeezed it lightly, she gasped at the feeling from
another persons touch.

I lay back on her couch pulling her down on top of me when I did her hard cast rubbed my hard cock. I unzipped her dress and stuck my hand inside on her back, then unsnapped her bra. I ran my
fingers on the marks left from her bra, rubbing them to soothe her. Kilah was hot, she was ready I felt her hips grinding on mine as she grew hotter. Her good leg on the side of the couch her cast between my legs.

I put my hands on her ass, a nice soft ass. Kilah held my face in her soft hands and she looked into my eyes.

She said

Part 2 to come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!